The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Room available at Kings College London, Stamford Street Apartments

I am looking for someone to move in to my student room at Stamford Street Apartments on March 1st, 2016. I am a study abroad student and do not require the room past the end February so would love the room to service someone else at this point. It is an ensuite room, and courtyard facing so it is lovely and quiet. It is also a 5 minute walk from Waterloo station so very convenient, and is equally close to the Strand Campus. Please message me if interested!
Reply 1
Original post by swiftlauren
I am looking for someone to move in to my student room at Stamford Street Apartments on March 1st, 2016. I am a study abroad student and do not require the room past the end February so would love the room to service someone else at this point. It is an ensuite room, and courtyard facing so it is lovely and quiet. It is also a 5 minute walk from Waterloo station so very convenient, and is equally close to the Strand Campus. Please message me if interested!

I am interested! I am also a study abroad student and would like to move out of champion hill to somewhere closer to strand.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Izzypin
I am interested! I am also a study abroad student and would like to move out of champion hill to somewhere closer to strand.

Hi! Thanks for your reply - so just to confirm, you're happy to move in on March 1st? please pm me here to continue to organise this :smile: this is fantastic by the way I'd be over the moon if you could take it over in March!
Reply 3
Hi! I'm new to this- I'm not sure how to PM. Would you initiate the message? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest