any tips?
What have you tried?
Original post by unprinted
What have you tried?

I'm asking for a friend
Reply 3
Original post by Patrick2810
I'm asking for a friend

Difficulty to orgasm is a very common topic for friends to talk about about, I can confirm. Like on the bus: 'I banged a girl yesterday. It's a shame my tadpoles didn't come out though'. < I hear that all too many times on public transport.
Original post by Patrick2810
I'm asking for a friend

.. and what has your friend tried? Are they male or female? In what situations are they having problems?
Original post by unprinted
.. and what has your friend tried? Are they male or female? In what situations are they having problems?

I wouldn't dare ask such an intimate question... they are female... again that is a very intimate question!

she's desperate BTW.
Hi Patrick,

Girls are a little different to Blokes when it comes to achieving orgasm.

She can 'massage' her clitorous, this is the most common form of female orgasm. It can be massaged by hand by using a vibrator.

Or she can attempt to achieve an orgasm through penetration of the vagina. Again, this can be by hand or by using a sex toy...

She may not be achieving orgasm because she feels like she is going to pee and stop, it is pushing through this at which point you achieve orgasm...
Original post by DanE1998
Hi Patrick,

Girls are a little different to Blokes when it comes to achieving orgasm.

She can 'massage' her clitorous, this is the most common form of female orgasm. It can be massaged by hand by using a vibrator.

Or she can attempt to achieve an orgasm through penetration of the vagina. Again, this can be by hand or by using a sex toy...

She may not be achieving orgasm because she feels like she is going to pee and stop, it is pushing through this at which point you achieve orgasm...

Hi

My friend is very grateful for your time however she has tried all of the aforementioned - she is wondering if experimenting with her backdoor would help ?

Many thanks Dan (Daniella ?)
So Patrick2810 why are you pretending to help a friend M8 just ask if you need help with something yea ;D
use my avatar
So... asking what she's tried is "I wouldn't dare ask such an intimate question" time, but apparently she's now telling you that she's done vaginal penetration with a toy and is now considering anal play?!

Come on.

For those women who have a genuine problem, have a read of...

For Yourself: The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality by Lonnie Barbach (currently 1p + postage on Amazon)

Becoming Orgasmic: A sexual and personal growth programme for women by Julia R. Heiman and Joseph LoPiccolo

Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm by Kim Cattrall and Mark Levinson (currently 1p + postage on Amazon)

The Elusive Orgasm: A Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm by Vivienne Cass
Reply 11
Shower.

Quick Reply

Latest