The Student Room Group

Mercer Summer Internship - video interview

Received an invitation to interview for an investment consulting summer intern position. I believe this is their first year of doing these, so I am wondering what kind of questions they ask as they have given little information.
Reply 1
Hey, was invited to a similar interview. Any chance you could share some general info about yours? Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by BeeBerat
Hey, was invited to a similar interview. Any chance you could share some general info about yours? Thanks.

Hey, I done it about 8 days ago or so don't remember the questions that well. There were about 8-9 questions, 2 competency i believe, and the rest were about mercer, why your chosen field, something to do with their clients etc. This isn't 100% accurate, but just what I remember.

I suggest you prepare just like you would for a telephone interview and should be OK!
Reply 3
Original post by DH.
Hey, I done it about 8 days ago or so don't remember the questions that well. There were about 8-9 questions, 2 competency i believe, and the rest were about mercer, why your chosen field, something to do with their clients etc. This isn't 100% accurate, but just what I remember.

I suggest you prepare just like you would for a telephone interview and should be OK!

Okay thanks a lot, hope it went well for you!
Reply 4
May I know how long it took for Mercer to get back to you about an interview? Submitted my application a month ago and still no word. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending