The Student Room Group

Schroder's Marketing 2024 Assessment centre

Hi! I just found out that I made it through to the assessment centre for Schroder's summer marketing internship. I was wondering if anyone else has been through this process before with Schroders?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by abbbbbb.
Hi! I just found out that I made it through to the assessment centre for Schroder's summer marketing internship. I was wondering if anyone else has been through this process before with Schroders?

Thank you :smile:

What was your application process like? How long ago did you do the video interview?
Reply 2
Original post by pjafm
What was your application process like? How long ago did you do the video interview?

stage 1 cv / cover letter
stage 2 psychometric test
stage 3 video interview (a while ago, i did the interview about 1 month or 3 weeks ago i cannot remember...)

it was okay, they take a long time to get back (regarding ac). after the psychometric i got a video interview invite quite quickly i think
Reply 3
Original post by abbbbbb.
stage 1 cv / cover letter
stage 2 psychometric test
stage 3 video interview (a while ago, i did the interview about 1 month or 3 weeks ago i cannot remember...)

it was okay, they take a long time to get back (regarding ac). after the psychometric i got a video interview invite quite quickly i think

thanks for replying! i am applying next year for internships and Schroders is on my list, have you applied anywhere else? im interested in mainly consulting but also marketing not sure where else i can apply for marketing though
Reply 4
Original post by pjafm
thanks for replying! i am applying next year for internships and Schroders is on my list, have you applied anywhere else? im interested in mainly consulting but also marketing not sure where else i can apply for marketing though

no worries, good luck next year! i haven't really applied to many, waiting for January for more marketing internships to be released!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending