The Student Room Group

Zurich Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi guys. Wanted to make this thread as I haven't seen one for Zurich yet.

I applied for the business graduate scheme and got to the second-round job simulation which I've just completed.

Please do share your status to those who've in the process and any tips or advice you can give us.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrownedOfficial

I applied for the business graduate scheme and got to the second-round job simulation which I've just completed.

Please do share your status to those who've in the process and any tips or advice you can give us.

Hey, I also applied for the Business grad scheme! I’m in the same boat as you, awaiting results from the VI 😊
Original post by gradgirl123
Hey, I also applied for the Business grad scheme! I’m in the same boat as you, awaiting results from the VI 😊

Yeah have you had any update yet saying the video interview was passed but not being considered? I haven't heard at all from them yet but I'm assuming that's the next email we should get

Also may I ask which location you applied for, we may be doing the exact same scheme together if we get accepted haha
Also may I ask which location you applied for, we may be doing the exact same scheme together if we get accepted haha

I applied for London! Wbu? :smile: And no, I haven't heard anything from them since my invite to complete the VI. Do you know whether its possible to log in and see the status of our applications? Also, how is the grad job search going for you so far? x
I applied for London! Wbu? :smile: And no, I haven't heard anything from them since my invite to complete the VI. Do you know whether its possible to log in and see the status of our applications? Also, how is the grad job search going for you so far? x

Oh nice nice, I applied to Birmingham and I'm not sure I believe it's possible, but I need to check the emails again. As for grad search like it's going okay, I haven't been invited to any ACs yet but I'm at a similar stage at NFU and National Grid as well as here so hopefully at least one pulls through, and yourself? :smile:
Oh nice nice, I applied to Birmingham and I'm not sure I believe it's possible, but I need to check the emails again. As for grad search like it's going okay, I haven't been invited to any ACs yet but I'm at a similar stage at NFU and National Grid as well as here so hopefully at least one pulls through, and yourself? :smile:

Oh Birmingham! That's a great location. And yeah, I checked the emails but couldn't find anything! We'll just have to wait :smile: And same here, I've done a few video interviews like at Aon and Sky, but no AC's yet. Good luck to both of us going forward! x
Oh Birmingham! That's a great location. And yeah, I checked the emails but couldn't find anything! We'll just have to wait :smile: And same here, I've done a few video interviews like at Aon and Sky, but no AC's yet. Good luck to both of us going forward! x

Oo I haven't looked into Aon or Sky yet, I will do the same now thanks for the tip :smile:

Best of luck to both of us, hopefully we both get to AC for Zurich together :smile:
Best of luck to both of us, hopefully we both get to AC for Zurich together :smile:

Hopefully! 🥹🤞
Hey I've also applied and on to the job simulation and video interview stage. I would wondering do you have any tips on this? And is the VI on ourselves and our motivations or is it job/ industry related? Thanks!

Original post by Yeolsi
Hey I've also applied and on to the job simulation and video interview stage. I would wondering do you have any tips on this? And is the VI on ourselves and our motivations or is it job/ industry related? Thanks!

Mostly motivational from what I remember :smile:
Anyone heard back after the job simulation? I have been waiting 2 months still haven’t heard back.
Original post by Anonymous28992
Anyone heard back after the job simulation? I have been waiting 2 months still haven’t heard back.

Same neither have i
Same neither have i

They are taking a very long time.
Anyone been invited for a final interview for Whiteley office even though you only put London as your office choice?
Original post by Anonymous28992
Anyone been invited for a final interview for Whiteley office even though you only put London as your office choice?

I don't have any invite yet
I got an invite but for the wrong office and they said the London roles are full for now.

I don't have any invite yet
Has anyone applied for the Summer internship at Zurich as well.
Hey I applied for the actuarial summer internship (general insurance) just completed the online assessment. Do you know how long it takes before they invite you for a vi

Quick Reply

Latest