The Student Room Group

Testicle moves up into body??

Hi guys,

Every time I'm near to climax, my testicle rides up into my body into the cavity and I have to push it back down. I believe it's call retracticle testicle or something similar. Might this cause potential problems in the future regarding fertility? Should I have it checked out by a doctor? I'm in my early twenties by the way :smile: thanks!
It's common. As long as it pops out again easily, there's no problem.
Reply 2
:puke:
Agree with unprinted. It's not significant as long as it reappears.
A couple of years ago, someone put in their zine something about hearing a radio doctor talk about this in response to a listener's question about it.

'That's at least three men it happens to', I thought. 'The questioner, the zine guy - or he wouldn't have put it in - and me'.
Reply 5
This is nothing to worry about and is normal. It can happen if you are very sexually aroused, wearing tight pants or its a very cold day. They key thing is that the testicle spends most of its time in its sac and can freely move down again..
it's actually the opposite of an erection, so whatever it is you're doing to climax clearly isn't working for you. Message me if you need proper stimulation:wink:
Original post by DanielPhillips
it's actually the opposite of an erection, so whatever it is you're doing to climax clearly isn't working for you. Message me if you need proper stimulation:wink:

Crap info (and crap attempt at cruising) alert.

Quick Reply

Latest