The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Sedley Court Anglia Ruskin 21/22

Is anyone looking forward to moving in this year? The bathrooms there look abandoned and filled with mould. No exaggeration, there was dirt and mold everywhereeeeeeeeee :frown:.I swear when I got home I had to scrub myself with dettol because seeing a bathroom like that messed with my mind and still haunts me jfc
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone looking forward to moving in this year? The bathrooms there look abandoned and filled with mould. No exaggeration, there was dirt and mold everywhereeeeeeeeee :frown:.I swear when I got home I had to scrub myself with dettol because seeing a bathroom like that messed with my mind and still haunts me jfc

You're making me nervous.. I'm moving into sedley court and if I'm seeing mould in my bathroom I'm going to start crying.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by emily332332
You're making me nervous.. I'm moving into sedley court and if I'm seeing mould in my bathroom I'm going to start crying.

I'm sorry, honestly, the state it was when I visited still makes my stomach turn to this day. I was told that everything will be clean when we move in so hopefully things go well...
I'm sorry, honestly, the state it was when I visited still makes my stomach turn to this day. I was told that everything will be clean when we move in so hopefully things go well...

Oh! Are you moving in this year? Perhaps we would see eachother! Do you know what room you'd be moving into?
Reply 4
Let's just hope that everything is going to be fine in your rooms. I looked up reviews for sedley court and some say it was amazing, some had the same reaction as you guys did. I'm sure it'll be alright. Worst comes to worst bring your own cleaning supplies!
Reply 5

how did it go? I'm supposed to move in this year and I'm scared now
Original post by adi111
how did it go? I'm supposed to move in this year and I'm scared now

Hi there,

We’d just like to reassure you that students will be arriving to clean and tidy rooms. Although this accommodation is run by a third-party body, you can always contact our Cambridge Accommodation team for any assistance [email protected].

Let us know if you have any questions :smile:

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending