The Student Room Group

What is the best, most underrated game you have ever played?

Scroll to see replies

timesplitters - my first shooter game

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on PS2 is my all time favourite. It's a little different from the movie, in that there are sand creatures, rather than just reversing time, and there's no Tasmina, I think her name was.

I do like the third one too, (The Two Thrones), but the second got all dark and angsty and scary.
Who remembers ininga
Deus ex human revolution and Rage were bargains i bought for my ps3 but a very underrated game has to be Might and Magic 6 on PC. That game was fun and scary in my childhood and is a game that takes time to finish. Would recommend even if graphics are outdated.
Papa's Pizzeria no jk
that game was/is/will always be up there with the rest
Posted it before on this site, and I will post it again:

Original post by leafcannon
Posted it before on this site, and I will post it again:

YESYESYESYES! Love that game so much. Story is amazing. I have preordered the new one but it probably wont be as good (Well Im certain it won't) but it would be virtually impossible for them to make it better, that was like a perfect game. Just as long the new one isn't like the unova mystery dungeon we should be good.
Reply 27
The original Deus Ex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shadow the Hedgehog. Come at me
Reply 29
Original post by The Diplomat.
timesplitters - my first shooter game

**** yeah :biggrin:
Original post by z33
**** yeah :biggrin:

such an awesome series and so much content, especially with future perfect with all those fun challenges xD
Hitman: Codename 47. Raw old school game. Ahead of its time. Original, different. Brought much joy to my life.
Original post by Kholmes1
YESYESYESYES! Love that game so much. Story is amazing. I have preordered the new one but it probably wont be as good (Well Im certain it won't) but it would be virtually impossible for them to make it better, that was like a perfect game. Just as long the new one isn't like the unova mystery dungeon we should be good.

I've actually seen quite a bit of gameplay, and it definitely kinda flows more similarly with Sky (even though it has Gates graphics).

Oh yeah, and apparently it's hard as hell.

Proof (Battle starts at 4:09, MASSIVE Spoiler Alert)

Spoiler

Reply 33
Original post by The Diplomat.
such an awesome series and so much content, especially with future perfect with all those fun challenges xD

Yes future perfect was awesome!!! and all the characters you can play as - loved Jo-Beth in that zombie mansion level (the girl that kicked you in the balls bc she thought you were a zombieX'D)
loved the cut scenes too
UGH it was so cool
trying to find an ISO for my PS2 emulator and hopefully play it again because I need to relive all of that :daydreaming:
too underrated!
Reply 34
Is Bully underrated?

found it pretty awesome! esp running into the girl dorm building and trying not to get caught :tongue:
This is a pretty old game but I remember playing Black and white 2 and it was awesome!

Drakengard 1 on the PS2. I loved this game so much. The core combat was a little repetitive, but everything else was awesome. The story, the themes, the characters, the aesthetic, the voice acting, the shear bizarre creativity and one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a game. I think it was also the first game published by Square Enix. If any of you have played Nier, it's actually a sequel to one of Drakengard's endings.
Reply 37
Mafia II
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
Shadow the Hedgehog. Come at me

I actually loved this game. I don't even think it's a bad game today, just a little edgy at times.

Original post by Reue
One of the first game I played online, alot.

The Delta Force 1 demo on PC was the first thing I ever played
Ori and the Blind Forest and To The Moon are two wonderful games that never really got a lot of attention.

Quick Reply

Latest