The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York mathematics department

Hi,
I have an offer from York to study mathematics and I've been invited to an interview on the 24th of February and I was told if I perform well they'd reduce the grade requirement by one grade. This has got me wondering how the mathematics department compares to that of Leeds university as I've got an offer from both. I was making a decision because I want one of these universities as my insurance choice but the access to Leeds scheme would reduce my offer from AAB to ABC offer if I was to firm it whereas York have offered me AAB.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mythological
Hi,
I have an offer from York to study mathematics and I've been invited to an interview on the 24th of February and I was told if I perform well they'd reduce the grade requirement by one grade. This has got me wondering how the mathematics department compares to that of Leeds university as I've got an offer from both. I was making a decision because I want one of these universities as my insurance choice but the access to Leeds scheme would reduce my offer from AAB to ABC offer if I was to firm it whereas York have offered me AAB.

anybody?
University of York
York
Se ya there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending