The Student Room Group

Cameron to say face veils need to be removed for officials

Scroll to see replies

Doesn't concern me, I don't wear a face veil. If it happens then it's the right thing to do because a terrorist could wear one and be let in to the country just like that. A face veil isn't compulsory to wear in Islam anyway. The women who wear it have chosen to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cameron is all mouth and no balls, it was always the case that face coverings have to be removed on request of security officials.

He only mentions this specifically to appease the Daily Mail crew.
Original post by FluffyCherry
You're just talking NONSENSE! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: But once again, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ..

You honestly should learn to mind your OWN business cos you seem to struggle with that :colonhash:and not interfere with other people's needs when it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

It honestly feels useless debating with you, it's like I'm talking to a toddler who just doesn't seem to understand no matter what !! :rolleyes:

It feels useless debating with them because there is nothing for you to debate, you are wrong, you simply whine that it has nothing to do with anyone in your opinion.

Ironic that you call them a toddler.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 263
Original post by SonOfTheGun
Cameron is all mouth and no balls, it was always the case that face coverings have to be removed on request of security officials.

He only mentions this specifically to appease the Daily Mail crew.

I would read up on UK law mate...
Original post by sw651
I would read up on UK law mate...

Don't be a knob.

It's like being stopped for drink driving, you have the right to refuse a breathalyzer, but that is grounds for arrest and interview under caution.
Oink. The first decent thing he has done as prime minister
Reply 266
Original post by SonOfTheGun
Don't be a knob.

It's like being stopped for drink driving, you have the right to refuse a breathalyzer, but that is grounds for arrest and interview under caution.

The irony in that statement.

Security officials is a vague term. If you wanted to be clear say police and immigration, and for the latter, the issue stems from the fact that when asked thy automatically complain of discrimination
well, it'll make it easier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending