The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

International Students at Coventry University Meet Up

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed that most international students like to stay in comfort groups with people from their region. Lets get to meet with others from different backgrounds and culture.

i am looking forward to making friends from different countries and different courses.

Lets meet up here and get to see each other.

This would be fun. :smile:
I'm from Romania, just started Computer Science, where you from?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by SirWinning
I'm from Romania, just started Computer Science, where you from?

Awesome, i am from Nigeria studying Forensic computing.

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student? Is this also your first time in the UK?
Undergraduate, been here for 4 years eorked in my mum's business, recently decided to try my own thing, im 26 yrs old hehe
Original post by SirWinning
Undergraduate, been here for 4 years eorked in my mum's business, recently decided to try my own thing, im 26 yrs old hehe

Oh thats quite interesting, so you have been here much longer. I just a few weeks old in the UK, guess you would make an awesome tour guide. :smile:
Reply 5
Hey guys :smile: We could really meet up, I would also really like to meet some people from other countries, glad I'm not the only one who had that idea...

I've been in the UK since September, from Slovakia :smile:
Original post by Transformium
Awesome, i am from Nigeria studying Forensic computing.

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student? Is this also your first time in the UK?

Hello, I am considering to apply for Msc in Forensic Computing in Coventry, any reflections about the course overall?(Teaching quality, technical skills, experiments, technologies, up to date?) Anything to light me up can help. Thanks in advance.
Reply 7
Hi! I'm from Malaysia and I am going to start Business Management course September 2016 as Undergraduate. And I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you.

Brenda
Sounds awesome! I'm starting this September too, Psychology BSc. I'm from Croatia :smile:When the course starts we should have a huge hang out!!
Im from Poland, and this might be cheating a little bit as Ive been in the UK for 10 years. I will be studying Econ in September.
Reply 10
I'm from Portugal and I'm going to Coventry University this september to study Msc Forensic Psychology. :smile:
Original post by HaniKaraki
Hello, I am considering to apply for Msc in Forensic Computing in Coventry, any reflections about the course overall?(Teaching quality, technical skills, experiments, technologies, up to date?) Anything to light me up can help. Thanks in advance.

Hi, really sorry i am replying this late. Not been here in a while. I am assuming you have made your choice already?
Original post by Brenda_K
Hi! I'm from Malaysia and I am going to start Business Management course September 2016 as Undergraduate. And I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you.

Brenda

Hi Brenda, thats great.. September is just round the corner. See you soon and nice to meet you too. :smile:
Original post by stevenjamesleda
Sounds awesome! I'm starting this September too, Psychology BSc. I'm from Croatia :smile:When the course starts we should have a huge hang out!!

Yeah sure! i am up for huge hangouts..lol. See you soon
Original post by Maggss
I'm from Portugal and I'm going to Coventry University this september to study Msc Forensic Psychology. :smile:

Nice one! Hope to see you soon :smile:
Original post by CynicalRaven
Im from Poland, and this might be cheating a little bit as Ive been in the UK for 10 years. I will be studying Econ in September.

Wow! where in the UK are you? and what have you been up to all these while? :smile:
Original post by Transformium
Wow! where in the UK are you? and what have you been up to all these while? :smile:

Norfolk and going through the UK education system :P .
Original post by CynicalRaven
Norfolk and going through the UK education system :P .

hahahah.. great. Getting set now to resume i suppose?

Quick Reply

Latest