The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
ok heres my deal:

bristol is both my firm and insurance

i handed in my accom form to them for firm offer as i have an accomodation guarantee for my firm offer

say i dont get my firm offer grades but get insurance grades, will i still get that accom, cos im still goin to bristol?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
ravs
ok heres my deal:

bristol is both my firm and insurance

i handed in my accom form to them for firm offer as i have an accomodation guarantee for my firm offer

say i dont get my firm offer grades but get insurance grades, will i still get that accom, cos im still goin to bristol?

You wouldn't be guaranteed an accomodation place if you accepted bristol as an insurance choice, but most people do get some sort of assistance even if it is a place at Hiatt Baker hall :smile: The Bristol accomodation website has full details.
Reply 3
timeofyourlife
You wouldn't be guaranteed an accomodation place if you accepted bristol as an insurance choice, but most people do get some sort of assistance even if it is a place at Hiatt Baker hall :smile: The Bristol accomodation website has full details.

Is Hiatt Baker as bad as they say? I probably won't end up there as its my 3rd choice behind Badock and Churchill, but surely it can't be that bad?
Reply 4
elpollodiablouk
Is Hiatt Baker as bad as they say? I probably won't end up there as its my 3rd choice behind Badock and Churchill, but surely it can't be that bad?

It's not bad in the grand scheme of things but it's a bit of a dive relative to Wills & Goldney.
elpollodiablouk

My friends brother went there, he strongly reccomended that I didn't apply there as it was a bit grotty, and food wasn't great! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending