The Student Room Group

Why do men shake (their willies) rather than wipe after urinating?

Scroll to see replies

Assuming that you are at urinals, and have the paper already to hand, where the heck are you supposed to put the used tissue? Roll it up and stick it behind your ear for later?

Most public washrooms don't have paper towels, just hot air blowers. I draw the line at standing under one of those with it hanging out
Reply 21
Most guys don't wash their hands which is gross but I've seen girls do that too. They come out the toilet and start sorting their hair or clothes out instead of washing their hands. It's actually disgusting 😳
Yes, that is disgusting and they don't wash their hands either

Posted from TSR Mobile
What? I dangle it below the handryer

If it's one of those Dyson airblades, it can get fantastically exciting
Original post by samzy21
Yes, that is disgusting and they don't wash their hands either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, pish.
It depends on the situation. I am a big fan of men sitting down to pee. Obviously it isnt always convenient to do this when in public but its more hygienic, more effective and more relaxing.

If using a urinal the best approach is to be as relaxed as possible and try and make sure you have drained the last drop. Obviously a little squeeze or shake might be needed.

If at home you can run it under the tap or bidet

It can be a problem if you have a longer than normal penis as its a longer pipe to drain. Its a cross i have to bear..
I was taught shake then wash hands. I have never had the need to wipe it or dangle my knob into a sink! Actually find the thought rather odd.

I HATE touching toilet door handles as so many guys I have seen at uni fail to wash their hands. Boggin to say the least!
Original post by Josb
In my experience of university toilets, 50% of men don't wash their hands.

:creep:

Omg this is one of those things that makes want to wash my hands after getting change from a cashier, opening a door in public etc lmao
Reply 28
Original post by driftawaay
Omg this is one of those things that makes want to wash my hands after getting change from a cashier, opening a door in public etc lmao

Imagine you had the blue light they have in CSI.
You'd be horrified.

Original post by Josb
Imagine you had the blue light they have in CSI.
You'd be horrified.

Imagine if someone with cleanliness OCD had to live like that, omg.
Reply 30
Original post by ZuluK
Most guys don't wash their hands which is gross but I've seen girls do that too. They come out the toilet and start sorting their hair or clothes out instead of washing their hands. It's actually disgusting 😳

Imagine its your first day at work and you had to shake your manager's hand, but you saw him coming out of the toilet and knew he hasn't washed it :/
Reply 31
I feel like I'm the only that doesn't touch it while peeing.
and when I flush I always use my feet because I just don't trust the handle... Even at home :s-smilie:
Original post by floury
I find it disgusting that men do not wipe after urinating. Do you agree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't have loo roll at urinals do they? I guess some do still wipe, but if you don't have the roll half the time it probably develops into habit.
Reply 33
Original post by kkboyk
Imagine its your first day at work and you had to shake your manager's hand, but you saw him coming out of the toilet and knew he hasn't washed it :/

Ewwww I can't even imagine that. Urgh. Did you have to do that? 😭😭😭😭 so gross.
Reply 34
Original post by LeyK
I feel like I'm the only that doesn't touch it while peeing.
and when I flush I always use my feet because I just don't trust the handle... Even at home :s-smilie:

😂😂😂 i understand public toilets but come on. Even at home? 😂😂😂 that's why you wash your hands isn't it?
Just pee in the sink, so it's easy to wash afterwards.

Simples.
Reply 37
Original post by ZuluK
😂😂😂 i understand public toilets but come on. Even at home? 😂😂😂 that's why you wash your hands isn't it?

😂 Trust issues...
And why use your hands when you got feet. Its way more simplistic :sogood:
Reply 38
Original post by LeyK
😂 Trust issues...
And why use your hands when you got feet. Its way more simplistic :sogood:

Loool
That's true tho I don't think I've got enough strength or stability to use my feet to flush 😂😂 I'll have to try to practise for the public toilets
Original post by *Stefan*
Trust me, I know :/

And many girls too...

How do you know both don't? Have you been in both :K:

but yeah, I never got it either. But at the same time, I've always wondered just how hygienic wiping actually is.

Quick Reply

Latest