The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath offer

Hi,
I have applied to study Business Management to start in 2016 at Reading, Bath, Southampton, Sussex and Bournemouth, I applied in October and received offers from all uni's except Bath who I have not yet heard from. They sent me an email in December to say that I won't hear from them until after the UCAS deadline but could be up to the 31st of March, I still haven't heard from them, is this normal?
Original post by zoho98
Hi,
I have applied to study Business Management to start in 2016 at Reading, Bath, Southampton, Sussex and Bournemouth, I applied in October and received offers from all uni's except Bath who I have not yet heard from. They sent me an email in December to say that I won't hear from them until after the UCAS deadline but could be up to the 31st of March, I still haven't heard from them, is this normal?

Sounds normal
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by zoho98
Hi,

Hi,

I'm a second year student here at Bath - and I can remember the agonizing wait when I was in your position! We will make decisions as quickly as possible, however it may take some time for applications to be processed and decisions to be made, but this will be by the end of March. As you can see on our website, all applications received before the January 15th UCAS deadline are given equal consideration. When I applied I didn't receive my offer until the end of March - and there will be lots of people in the same position as you, so try not worry if you haven't received a decision yet!

Beth
Reply 3
I only just got my offer yesterday for Sport Science at Bath and I applied around the same time and loads of my mates haven't had theirs yet.
Original post by milomcc
I only just got my offer yesterday for Sport Science at Bath and I applied around the same time and loads of my mates haven't had theirs yet.

Hi there!

Congratulations on the offer!

I'm a first year Computer Science student, so if you have any questions about what Bath is like then I can do my best to help!

Chris
Reply 5
I got offers from all of my uni's except bath so far :'(

Quick Reply

Latest