The Student Room Group
Original post by finn61
Basically, I work at British Heart Foundation and I want to gain more out of it/ UCAS points, how would I begin this volunteering qualification?

According to ASDAN website, they dont offer the community volunteering qualification any more http://www.asdan.org.uk/about/your-setting/accrediting-volunteering.
The personal effectiveness and wider key skills qualifications do attract ucas points though, but it would be up to individual universities whether they would accept them or not so I would contact universities before signing up to do any of their qualifications.
Original post by finn61
Basically, I work at British Heart Foundation and I want to gain more out of it/ UCAS points, how would I begin this volunteering qualification?

This qualification is no longer available for new starters; only students registered on the course before December 2014 can achieve this now. Other UCAS bearing qualifications such as wider key skills could be achieved from your placement instead.
I'm doing volteering level 1 and level 2 gardening and woodwork would like to gain UCAS points how would I gain the points please
How can I join community volunteering qualification

Latest

Trending

Trending