The Student Room Group

Name Ideas for a TEA CAFÉ BUSINESS

Hello,I'm working on a branding project where I have to come up with a brand extension for an existing brand. Teapigs is the chosen brand which currently operates online only. So in term of the extension, I was thinking to start a a tea exclusive café/teahouse. However, I'm stuck for an idea for a name for the café as it will be under the brand name Teapigs. Therefore the name has to suggest something related to "tea" or "pigs" possibly. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Not going to lie, a similar topic came up about 5 years ago as a 'just for fun' sort of thing and

curiositea
infinitea
'The Tea Junction'
and my favourite
'Tea-Rex'
Original post by MissKayenaat
Hello,I'm working on a branding project where I have to come up with a brand extension for an existing brand. Teapigs is the chosen brand which currently operates online only. So in term of the extension, I was thinking to start a a tea exclusive café/teahouse. However, I'm stuck for an idea for a name for the café as it will be under the brand name Teapigs. Therefore the name has to suggest something related to "tea" or "pigs" possibly. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Tea Break
Reply 3
The Pink Mug

OMFG BRAIN BLAST

Higgledy Piggle-Tea!!!!! <------- WHAT DO I WIN?!?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending