The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Young students eager to better themselves as people are facing crippling debt after they leave university unless they are born of a very wealthy family. This ensures that the wealth stays with the families who have always had it. Worse still is the number of young people denied the chance of university due to their disadvantaged background. Free education is vital if we are to have a country that utilises the most talented rather than the most fortunate. Free education is necessary for equality.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Anyone else in Lawrencefield?
Hello anybody else in Kinder? :smile:
This is a long shot but is anyone looking to swap? I'm in Room 4, in Endcliffe Avenue. I'd ideally like any flat with an en suite.
Anyone want to swap I'm in a Ranmoor flat , I'll swap for city ?
I used to live next door to students when I lived in Broomhill, Just outside front entrance of Botanical Gardens. It was hell. Every night without fail one of them would have a party. With screaming shouting blaring music. They smoked in our shared alleyway. Lefts the butts everywhere. They left beer cans on the road. They didn't bother maintaining the house so it looked like a haunted house or something.

I hope none of you guys do that.
Reply 206
I've been put in private accommodation with an en suite. It's called Sheffield 3 if you're interested in swapping?
Reply 207
Original post by chocoholic97
Anyone else in Lawrencefield?

Yup! I'm in Lawrencefield too! Which flat are you in? I'm in C1 :smile:
Original post by Iggy3
I've been put in private accommodation with an en suite. It's called Sheffield 3 if you're interested in swapping?

Is it ok if I get back to you tomorrow or Friday ? Thanks ☺️
Reply 209
Original post by Rocky1312
Is it ok if I get back to you tomorrow or Friday ? Thanks ☺️

No problem
Anyone in Wimberry Apartments????
Looking for people in flat C1 in Ravenstones 😊
Original post by Aliceeee12
Hello anybody else in Kinder? :smile:

Yeah I am! A3, Wbu?
Original post by Catherinelizard
Yeah I am! A3, Wbu?

Im in H2! one floor diff i think
Original post by woodward97
Anyone in Wimberry Apartments????

Yeah, E6 here :smile:
Reply 215
Does anyone want to swap accommodation with me - I'm in Stephenson Hall, catered accommodation, shared bathroom.
Kinder B3 anyone?
Is there a Lawrencefield group chat?
Original post by M123T
Hey, i have an offer from here and am thinking of putting it as one of my choices! In this case, i have no clue which accommodation i would go for in terms of location. I would preferably like the most social accommodation - where would this be?
Thanks!

Hey :smile: if you're still looking for accommodation I think I could help you out. I have a spare bedroom in a lovely modern, spacious flat with your own bathroom. Best thing I've found living here is the location- two minute walk from west street, the place to go on the weekends it's always buzzing, so I would definitely say it's a social area to live. Two minutes away from Allen court, close to a gym, and only a 10 minute walk away from Sheffield City Centre. I can send you pictures of the flat if you're interested and still looking for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending