The Student Room Group

Multicultural toilets to be designed to avoid street defecation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
You do realise my dad is an Italian with blue eyes,not both are Arabs. But anyway,yes I'm English just as every other child born and raised here who speaks the language and goes to school here and works here and contributes. Who are you to tell me what I am or what I'm not?

Two billion people on the planet speak English! Are they of English ethnicity??

II am not saying there is anything wrong with your ethnic and cultural heritage. Jolly exotic and everything I'm sure. But you aren't English.

The English have a shared history and culture that goes back to long before the Norman Conquest. My ancestors have lived on this Island continuously for at least fourteen centuries. So have all the English. And of course the Scots, and Welsh and Irish.

I suggest you read it and let it sink in. It's on the first page of this thread

I would if I gave a toss. :smile:

You Middle Easterners are touchy aren't you? No-one is saying that YOU defecate in the street personally, just that a few fellow Middle Eastern immigrants seem to be doing it and special toilets are having to be built as a result.

It seems some of them are using swimming pools as toilets as well...

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/refugees-use-german-public-pools-as-bathrooms-and-worse/2016/01/23/
Original post by JezWeCan!
I would if I gave a toss. :smile:

You Middle Easterners are touchy aren't you? No-one is saying that YOU defecate in the street personally, just that a few fellow Middle Eastern immigrants seem to be doing it and special toilets are having to be built as a result.

It seems some of them are using swimming pools as toilets as well...

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/refugees-use-german-public-pools-as-bathrooms-and-worse/2016/01/23/

Nah,we just like to dish out some home truths :smile:
I don't care. It has nothing to do with our culture
Original post by generallee
Two billion people on the planet speak English! Are they of English ethnicity??

II am not saying there is anything wrong with your ethnic and cultural heritage. Jolly exotic and everything I'm sure. But you aren't English.

The English have a shared history and culture that goes back to long before the Norman Conquest. My ancestors have lived on this Island continuously for at least fourteen centuries. So have all the English. And of course the Scots, and Welsh and Irish.

I'm just as English as you,plus the exotic part.

Nothing exotic about you, over one million of your people has escaped into europe in the past year alone
Designated
e
s
i
g
n
a
t
e
d
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Nothing exotic about you, over one million of your people has escaped into europe in the past year alone

Are you hurt by this? There there
Oh. These signs are in all of the uni owned student accommodation at my uni. Not int the uni buildings though.

Untitled.png
Original post by The Epicurean

Traditional Germanic style Toilet

A complete nuisance, unless you're inclined to get the brush and Clorox out every time.

Still, I'd thought it might be a good name for a band, or a racehorse or maybe a racing yacht: "Inspection Shelf."
Original post by JezWeCan!
Ha ha ha! Yeah we tend to use toilet tissue, don't you?? I was amazed when I found out that you must never offer your left hand in Arabic cultures because it is considered "unclean." :biggrin:

I was once in Dubai in a cab and the trip took us out of town and into the desert. Suddenly the guy stopped seemingly for no reason, grabbed a bottle of water from the glove compartment and wandered off behind a rock. We could see him lift up his white dish dash and squat. The water was evidently to wash his left hand afterwards.

I didn't say anything but when I paid at the end said "no, keep the change." :wink:

A good lesson in the value of signalling. I was once in a restaurant that was owned and staffed by (I think) a Bangladeshi. When he served the food, he not only didn't use his left hand to put dishes on the table, but wouldn't even hold the tray with it, preferring to balance things on his left elbow. It was so unusual that I started wondering just how filthy his left hand really was. Which was probably not the impression he was hoping to leave.
Reply 70
You do realise my dad is an Italian with blue eyes,not both are Arabs. But anyway,yes I'm English just as every other child born and raised here who speaks the language and goes to school here and works here and contributes. Who are you to tell me what I am or what I'm not?

no you're not english :/
you're british
nationality and ethnicity are not the same thing

(italian/arab mix bloody hell u must be gorgeous)
So disgusting, send them back if they won't adapt. How hard is it to learn to use a bloody toilet. Most of us manage to learn that when we're about 2/3 years old, I completely fail to believe that grown adults CAN'T learn.
Original post by batoot
no you're not english :/
you're british
nationality and ethnicity are not the same thing

(italian/arab mix bloody hell u must be gorgeous)

Shukran habibti

British yes but not English.
Are you hurt by this? There there

No, it is European women being hurt by this.
Original post by Camilli
A complete nuisance, unless you're inclined to get the brush and Clorox out every time.

Still, I'd thought it might be a good name for a band, or a racehorse or maybe a racing yacht: "Inspection Shelf."

I think they are brilliant, there is nothing worse than taking a massive dump and then having to find out it was a ghost turd.

If you were English you would get irony. :biggrin:
Original post by generallee
If you were English you would get irony. :biggrin:

Say that to my face bish
:lol: I don't even know what to say
Say that to my face bish

If you were English you could laugh at yourself. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending