The Student Room Group

Finally decided enough is enough!

I have a crush on a bestfriend, and how do I tell her to stop talking to me? only so I can have a break and have time to get over her?

She texts me loads of times everyime I blank her texts, and I usually give in and reply, so I have decided that the stress that this girl brings to my mind is not worth me stressing over because I know it will never happen and I want to get over her more than being with her. its not her fault in any way,

I put this girl on a pedestal for a long time and always thought she was perfect, but now realized she is not what I want in a girlfriend.

She works in the same place as me,

I want to tell her by text, Id like her to stop texting and talking to me at work. and if she asks why, I want to be slightly honest but not too much, she knows I like her.

How do I put it nicely,
(edited 8 years ago)
Seriously don't, you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it.
Reply 2
bonk her :smile:

if shes game and alls legit
Reply 3
Original post by Zargabaath
Seriously don't, you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it.

Why's that? I think thats the only way, Ive been trying to get over her for since she friendzoned me bad,

I've gotten myself attached to her,cos Ive been texting her nearly everyday for a year, and everytime she doesnt text, I get stressed, thats how bad it is, and I don't want that for myself.

It's either her, or me.
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
bonk her :smile:

if shes game and alls legit

She doesnt wanna haha.,

She's too embarrassed to take a selfie with me, let alone bonk each other.
Reply 5
Original post by bennyboyben
She aint up for that haha,

She's too embarrassed to take a selfie with me, let alone bonk each other.

aw man :frown:

i really had the urge to say bonk, sorry lol
Why's that? I think thats the only way, Ive been trying to get over her for since she friendzoned me bad,

I've gotten myself attached to her,cos Ive been texting her nearly everyday for a year, and everytime she doesnt text, I get stressed, thats how bad it is, and I don't want that for myself.

It's either her, or me.

Been in that situation m8, much rather be in the friendzone then where I am now.
Reply 7
Original post by shawtyb
aw man :frown:

i really had the urge to say bonk, sorry lol

Shes in her mid 30s, and I'm in my early 20s, she's not all that bonk worthy lol I don't even know how I gotten myself into adoring her so much.
Reply 8
bonk worthy

HAAAA!!! dying right now
Reply 9
Original post by Zargabaath
Been in that situation m8, much rather be in the friendzone then where I am now.

Its the worst, how did you manage without?
[video="youtube;X0JNmAK12r4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0JNmAK12r4[/video]

Felt relevant
Original post by shawtyb
HAAAA!!! dying right now

Hahaha :smile:
Its the worst, how did you manage without?

Without her? Badly lol
We've not spoken in years and I still miss her sometimes.

Try meeting some other girls, maybe you'll start to lose your romantic feelings towards her as you become interested in someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending