The Student Room Group

Who's still a virgin here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muzi786
Me and all my friends are virgins all my friends are so horny they want to lose their virginity but because of their religion they wont. My friends are not even that religious aswell.

you can help eaach other :smile:
I am!

Does kissing count? not that I've been kissed before haha
Original post by Lord Samosa
I'm still to make eye contact or get within a 5 metre radius of a girl without fainting

LOL :rofl:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I don't understand why virgins think they're better than someone just because they've not had sex. Just because you have sex it doesn't make you "dirty" or "impure". Live and let live and if you've made the decision to stay one til marriage thats absolutely fine too.

I can understand people who place sex on a pedestal, but I do not understand why virginity is considered a big thing, nor why people obsess about still being virgins.
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
I can understand people who place sex on a pedestal, but I do not understand why virginity is considered a big thing, nor why people obsess about still being virgins.

I get why because of religious reasons or because they think that sex is considered to be for someone you love, but people view virginity differently. Some don't consider it to be a big deal and when they have sex it's just for pleasure whereas others want to do it with someone you love. I guess it's about forming an emotional attachment too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending