The Student Room Group

Worried about a unit in BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism

I have a new unit that I started last Wednesday and it's called Preparing for Employment but the problem is, we have to do job interviews, personal skills audits, filling out job applications, writing CVs etc.

But the assignments that I'm worried about are the recruitment and selection process and how employers motivate their employees, I'm looking to go into management but could someone who is doing the same course and unit, give me a bit of guidance, it would be very much appreciated, thanks.
Whilst I did not do Travel and tourism I did do a similar unit in another BTEC. Employers motivate emoloyees through bonuses and perks, I belive people who work in travel and tourism get perks such as discounted holidays etc the employer wants to motivate employees into achieving the business aims and objectives as inturn this brings rewards for the business aswell as the individual employee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Superhotfire
Whilst I did not do Travel and tourism I did do a similar unit in another BTEC. Employers motivate emoloyees through bonuses and perks, I belive people who work in travel and tourism get perks such as discounted holidays etc the employer wants to motivate employees into achieving the business aims and objectives as inturn this brings rewards for the business aswell as the individual employee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, this helps a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending