The Student Room Group

“No Land for Whites in Zimbabwe” Says Mugabe

Scroll to see replies

He's sentencing Zimbabwe to death because he's not giving the land over to equally capable black farmers, rather his cronies.
White people who oppose multiculturalism/mass immigration that robs them of a future and a homeland are called fascists that is a fact.

More Whites on here realise this the better. White nationalism is the only thing that can save us.

Don't believe White nationalism is all about supremacy. All racial nationalism has a supremacist element to it.
Original post by WhiteFuture

Don't believe White nationalism is all about supremacy. All racial nationalism has a supremacist element to it.

White nationalism isn't supremacist because all racial nationalism is supremacist? Genius logic there.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WhiteFuture
White people who oppose multiculturalism/mass immigration that robs them of a future and a homeland are called fascists that is a fact.

More Whites on here realise this the better. White nationalism is the only thing that can save us.

Lol mate you are like the 1263748394th white supremacist to post on this site.

We've all heard this crap before and quite frankly its pretty boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
and he didn't lie.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
The once great nation of Rhodesia having turned into an uncivilised cesspit? Sounds like poetic justice to me. The black Zimbabwaens reap what they sow and the few remaining white Zimbabweans should leave in order to protect their sanity.

"Rhodesia" was not a paradise as you think, sure less people were living in poverty but the apatite laws still applied to everyone. Its that reason that caused people like mugabe to seize power for themselves claiming they are "Comrades"
Reply 86
Original post by longking
okay guys i'm Zimbabwean and honestly i have to say that literary all of the youth are waiting for him to die, his views and methods are outdated and they make Zimbabweans as a whole seem backwards. Most of the schools like Watershed College,Peterhouse Boys,lomagundi collage, Moffat primary school and many others are multi cultural schools with students of chines and British origins. I understand that the country has been in a state of decline for a while now but i'm hopeful that the youth will raise it back from the dead once we become of age. So just because the president is a backwards thinking race hating prick doesn't mean that we are all like this.

If anyone wants to hear the watershade choir sing :wink: holla me.

Original post by drowzee
Mugabe is a racist, homophobic pos. Nothing new

You realise black people cant be racists? Think before you type next time
Original post by DiddyDec
Well they did actually, that is why the people weren't starving like they are now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So at best it it was a form of class collaboration. But then so was fascism.

There shouldn't be a class system, especially one based on race.
(edited 8 years ago)
White power = racism

Black power, kill Whitey = anti-racists LOL

whitegenocide32.jpg

Over 70 THOUSAND Whites have been murdered in South Africa since Mandela took over

Today the government still incites genocide...

Media in West largely ignore it.
(edited 8 years ago)
This happens daily in South Africa I imagine Zimbabwe isn't as bad

Spoiler

When White people stand up for their people they are called Nazi's and fascists.

When others do it, they're social justice warriors LOL
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So at best it it was a form of class collaboration. But then so was fascism.

There shouldn't be a class system, especially one based on race.

It is better than starving.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending