The Student Room Group

Computer Animation and Visual Effects Teesside University

So I have been offered a place in Teesside University For BA(Hons) Computer Animation and Visual Effects.I am from India so i don't know much about Middlesbrough or about the uni itself .(although i've seen a lot of their demo reel and i'm impressed) So can anyone please help me out by just telling me more about the course...is it worth studying in teesside uni..About Middlesbrough etc.etc.etc? Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I study Character Animation currently in my first year. We do the same course as Vis Effects before the two branch off in second year. The tutors are so experienced at what they do and extremely helpful. The Uni has top class facilities such as a huge green screen room, a sound/recording studio, and mac/computer/linux labs. Honestly, I would recommend Teesside, it is 2nd in the country for Animation too!
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply!I am pretty much confused over which uni to choose... University of Hertfordshire or Teesside..Have you been to any open days of either university?
hey so did you go ahead with the course ? I'm from India too and I want to apply for the same course, but masters.

Quick Reply

Latest