The Student Room Group

For Girls - Would you be happy being 5"2?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yup! Guys seem to like petite girls a lot more than tall girls like myself
Yes...being 5'1, every little helps :/
I'm 5"2 or 5"3 and I'm fine being this height. Wouldn't want to be shorter than 5"1 though, imo there's a difference being petite and cute, and having the height of a child (of course other factors like face matters if a person looks like a child or a woman).
I'm five 2 and I like my height quite a lot :smile:
nah I wouldn't want to be 5'2 n I don't think it would suit me
I like my height now , I'm 5'6, because I'm tall enough to not be short and short enough to be shorter than guys lol
I'm fine. I definitely prefer to be small than tall. I'm about 5"2 :P
Reply 7
I've been 5ft1 since about the age of 13. I've had no choice but to learn to love it :tongue:
Reply 8
A woman within reason can never be too short. :wink:

You are only an inch below the UK average anyway. A 6'+ woman would probably happily trade places with you.

Imagine if you were a 5'2 man. Then you would have something to complain about.
Reply 9
I'm almost 5'2 and I wish I was a bit taller
I'm barely 5'1 :frown:
Original post by queen-bee
Yup! Guys seem to like petite girls a lot more than tall girls like myself

I like a woman who can pick me up with one arm. :wink:
Hell no. I can barely find any good coats that won't make me look like even more of a midget.
nahh, I wouldn't want to be any taller or shorther (5'8)

I do however wish they'd stock more jeans of 34" leg length in stores rather than online!!
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
I've been 5ft1 since about the age of 13. I've had no choice but to learn to love it :tongue:

How do you learn to love being 5"1? I hate being 5"2
Original post by alkaline.
nah I wouldn't want to be 5'2 n I don't think it would suit me
I like my height now , I'm 5'6, because I'm tall enough to not be short and short enough to be shorter than guys lol

wait you're a girl? all of the mental images i have of TSR posters are being shattered this week
I'm 5'1 :l
I'm 5"2. I dislike it.
I'm around that height and I enjoy it :smile: I can easily slip past people and buy children's clothes lol
Original post by Zargabaath
wait you're a girl? all of the mental images i have of TSR posters are being shattered this week

what made you think i'm a guy?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending