The Student Room Group
My teachers refuse to give us the marks!! I've tried to tell them that other subjects have given us their marks (non final ones, not sent to examiners) but nooo nope nope....Grrrr I want to know!
Reply 2
Yeah, I got my marks the other day: 29/30 on the first piece and 28/30 on the second. They could be moderated down but my teacher said that doesn't happen often. That's rather unfair MademoiselleMaryam, I can't see why they won't tell you at least what grade you've got!
haaaaaa ... i accidentally saw my german cwrk mark and she didnt wnt us to and went crazy had a massive argument with my teacher.. n she h8s me now :frown: did really well in french though :biggrin:
Reply 4
prinzessin1988
haaaaaa ... i accidentally saw my german cwrk mark and she didnt wnt us to and went crazy had a massive argument with my teacher.. n she h8s me now did really well in french though

Well you had a right to know what you scored! :p: Now I know what I got for my cwk, it takes a bit of pressure off the final exams.
No... I did REALLY REALLY bad... and I am really upset about German cwrk.. thank god I have an A already at AS.. I might still get like an E at this rate.. i need an A/B for uni .. im stuffed.The oral went well hopefully should get a B/C
Reply 6
Oh, sorry to hear that :frown: . But it's better now you know, right? You can put the extra effort into the remaining exams to ensure you an A. If you have got a B in your oral and an E/U in your coursework, a B is still well within your reach, and an A is possible depending on how far into the UMS boundary you were for AS. So you can still achieve what you want to achieve! :smile:
Reply 7
i got 24/30 :frown:
Reply 8
For both pieces? The A-grade boundary is 51/60. So if you get 27 on the second piece, you'll get an A. :smile: Anyway, a B is still good!
brown
That's rather unfair MademoiselleMaryam, I can't see why they won't tell you at least what grade you've got!

Tell me about it! I wanna know atleast if I did really awful so that I can bust my ass revising for the exam, they wont give a single hint

What did people do theirs on?
Reply 10
MademoiselleMaryam
Tell me about it! I wanna know atleast if I did really awful so that I can bust my ass revising for the exam, they wont give a single hint

What did people do theirs on?

My first piece was on xenophobia and right-wing extremism in Germany :smile: ; my second on the German recycling system :s-smilie: . What did you do yours on?
My first was on the ambiguous ending of Truffaut's autobiographical film 'Les Quatre Cent Coups'
My second was on the effects of secularism in France

Latest