The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

32 and 38
Reply 21
Mum was 32, Dad was 44... 10 year gap between me and the one born before me (second brother)..
Reply 22
Mom 28, Dad 30, so I voted 25-29.
Reply 23
my mother was 27, my dad was 30...

had my brother when she was 24 and my dad was 27...

married at 21, i soooo cannot imagine being married at my age! scary mun...
My mam was 34 and my dad was 35 (I haven't clicked a poll option then because it falls under two different options). I'm their only child.
Both my parents were 32
My dad was actually 18 (but 4 days away from being 19) and my mum was 19.
Crazyness. Thats far, far too young to have kids in my opinion.

I will be 19 in a few days and I cant for the life of me ever imagine having a kid now. It seems like such as waste of life.
My mum was 30 and my dad was 33 and then i have two younger brothers who are 9 and 11.
Reply 28
My mum was 40 and she got special treatment for being old. But I'd rather be a young mum (20-30 at the latest)
Reply 29
I was born on my mum's 26th birthday. My dad was 27. My sister arrived when they were 29 and 30 respectively.

Personally I wouldn't want to have kids any later than 35, but I'd rather have them a bit sooner than that.
Reply 30
Mum 22 and Dad 25... :rolleyes:
Reply 31
I'm the 3rd and last child. Mum was 29, Dad was 37. (so thats two different options on the poll, so i didnt vote)
Reply 32
both were just turned 23...which is the age i'll be next month. no kids even on the horizon for me yet!

its good overall but they are still relatively trendy and pretty cool so they get on with my mates and my brothers too.
My mum, according to my calculations, was 25, my Dad 27.

My auntie was married at 17, had my first cousin at 18 and my second at 19 :eek: And her husband is about 15 years older than her. Scary thought, that she was married with 2 toddlers when she was my age...
Reply 34
PinkMobilePhone
My mam was 34 and my dad was 35 (I haven't clicked a poll option then because it falls under two different options). I'm their only child.

Argh you've changed your name! It screws with my head when people do that! :frown:
My mom was 33 and my dad 39.

I'm my mother's second child, but my dad's first(technically).
Reply 36
Me Ma war 17 and me Dad war 19 :p:

My mum still thinks shes that age too *sigh*
erm the poll is useless - 24 and 31
My mum was 22, but 23 exactly a week later! And my dad was 27
Reply 39
My mother was 31 and my father was 38, so I'm not sure which poll option to choose.

Latest

Trending

Trending