The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Law prospective students

Hey, I haven't seen a thread in relation to studying law at Royal Holloway, so I thought I'd make one! I have firmly accepted a place at RH for the 2016 entry and was just wondering if there is anyone else on here that has as well? I chose RH because when I went on the applicant day before firming it, the university appealed to me on many grounds. The first reason was the area it is is in, as Surrey is a beautiful city/district to live in, despite not being the most 'up-beat' as many students would want. The campus seemed great and I'm not the kind of student who needs to go drinking every day, so nightlife wasn't a major factor in deciding what university to go to. Also, the lecturers seemed very enthusiastic and helpful, so i got a good vibe from the department. I did apply to Exeter and the University of Law, but RH seemed more up my street? However, the only hard decision I had to make was that Law had only been introduced in 2015 for students, so I was a bit hesitant to firm the uni, compared to others which have a respectable department. Would Like to hear from anyone else!!!!! :smile::smile:
Reply 1
I have been given a conditional offer there for law so might be seeing you in September :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tylerd94
I have been given a conditional offer there for law so might be seeing you in September :smile:

Hey what other offers are you holding?
Reply 3
Original post by Sangha97
Hey what other offers are you holding?

Right now my only other offers are Birkbeck and Queen Mary :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Tylerd94
Right now my only other offers are Birkbeck and Queen Mary :smile:

What uni are you leaning towards?
Reply 5
Original post by Sangha97
What uni are you leaning towards?

Right now Royal Holloway I just feel it's more for me beautiful campus out of the way getting the London Loan but not really being in an area you oay London prices, easy to get into the city of London also honestly it's quite literally The best looking University in the London area with a great reputation ever!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending