The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Square
All my numerical answers agree with you apart from the gravitation one.

However most of my explaining ones aren't that great :/

Well, if I give myself 0 for all the explaining questions and the gravitation parts I got wrong I get about 80%.

Should still have gotten an A.

Cheers for posting. (Do you do Applied Maths? Would be nice to know answers you get for that as well :biggrin:)

I got west for 6 b) part ii). I used the left hand rule so not sure if what I got was right or not.
Cool, well hopefully we're both right then. You should be coasting for an A. And it's not unlikely that I've got the east/west thing wrong, I consistenly got those wrong in the past papers. In the exam today I used the right hand rule (and got some dodgy looks from the higher students because my right hand didn't want to bend that way), but there's a good chance it should be the left hand instead.

And yeah, I do applied maths, two mechanics and the pure maths, I'll probably post in the maths thread after that one. I think I read that you're doing the same - think we're the only ones (although there a couple of statisticians lurking about) - so looks like it might just be us comparing over that.

Haris™
The paper this year was decent. I think I did pretty well, but we'll just need to wait and see. Hopefully I get the B I need!!!
Oh, and Absurdum, it looks as though you've got an A (if these solutions are correct??).
Lol, I wish those were solutions! Unfortunately, they are my answers, so there will be a few slips in there and I'm really not sure about a few of the explanations so take them all with a pinch of salt :p: Hopefully I have done enough for an A though. Good luck with getting your B, if you come out feeling confident then you should be comfortable for one.

Latest

Trending

Trending