The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Freshers 2016 ^^

Scroll to see replies

Just wanted to say Hi, second year at Loughborough but I did a foundation year so I'll be on the regular course first year. Any questions about Loughborough Uni let me know.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Might have been already covered, but thinking of getting gold membership (£89) or nothing at all.
Only thing is I saw a lot of the nights out are 'selected' which mean you don't choose the nights out where you get in free? Freshers ball is £40 so might make money back but not sure whether to get gold or not. Might wait till know people in my hall, see how many people have one.

Any advice from current students, or just generally what are you guys thinking?
Original post by delta-T
Might have been already covered, but thinking of getting gold membership (£89) or nothing at all.
Only thing is I saw a lot of the nights out are 'selected' which mean you don't choose the nights out where you get in free? Freshers ball is £40 so might make money back but not sure whether to get gold or not. Might wait till know people in my hall, see how many people have one.

I bought gold last year, and for me it was good because I rarely went out after the freshers things, once a week most weeks, and they were to echoes.

All Tuesday nights at the union are on gold (IIRC) and I had Wednesdays off so that worked well. All depends on how much you plan to go out.
Reply 223
Original post by delta-T

I think I'll do the same thing. Just wait till I settle into the uni and see how many people have it. Plus, I'll be 17 until next year so i don't know if it's worth it. We'll see
Original post by RoseGoldxo
Hi! Anyone studying accounting and financial management? 😁

Hey! I am! Where are you staying?
Helloo! Anyone doing pure Economics? :biggrin:
Original post by Limerence.
Helloo! Anyone doing pure Economics? :biggrin:

Me, Are you in the facebook chat? :smile:
Reply 227
Original post by alisha.a
I've firmed Loughborough for International business!!

Ahh, happy for you!! I am waiting on my acceptance right now, hoping they will accept me! How's everything going at Lboro, are you enjoying it so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending