The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Freshers 2016 ^^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Georgia_97
Im thinking Robert Bakewell at the mo!! Do you guys know if there's any Facebook groups/chats for people going to loughborough just generally or doing fine art? Because most unis have and I've looked but can't seem to find any..

Original post by Courtney King
I cant find Facebook chats for fine art either

Im pretty sure once we have a login and applied for accommodation in june, then they'll give us details about group chats :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Art.s
Im pretty sure once we have a login and applied for accommodation in june, then they'll give us details about group chats :smile:

Yea thats true, i hope so!!
Original post by annafdelia
Yass Robert Bakewell looks so good and William Morris is right by the students union I think?? agh it was so hard to pick which uni to firm (think it deffo will be here now) I have no idea how i'm gonna settle on the accommodation! When can you start applying?

YES! i really like the look of those two but I'm finding it really hard to chose a third.. um I'm not too sure i think they've sent us all an email with the details on
What are people's opinions on Hazlerigg-Rutland as well? not sure what i think about those halls.. they seem kinda good?

yea i think they look really nice! But i don't think I want to go there as its quite small..
Reply 84
Just firmed my place today - graphic communication and illustration :biggrin:
Original post by Georgia_97
yea i think they look really nice! But i don't think I want to go there as its quite small..

small but apparently a really good atmosphere.. tbh if I'm thinking 'small' im thinking 50,60 whereas all of these places are 150+ and even though I consider myself quite a sociable person... I don't think im gonna have 150 close friends ygm ahah
Original post by Shroom
Just firmed my place today - graphic communication and illustration :biggrin:

I've firmed it too! Hella excited!
small but apparently a really good atmosphere.. tbh if I'm thinking 'small' im thinking 50,60 whereas all of these places are 150+ and even though I consider myself quite a sociable person... I don't think im gonna have 150 close friends ygm ahah

Yes yea thats very true!! Everyone does say its great there and the rooms do look lovely, tbh wherever you go it'll be your home and you will almost definitely have the most amazing time
I've firmed Loughborough to do Management Sciences and am thinking of choosing Elvyn Richards as my accommodation, anyone looking to do the same as either of those? :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Agent47_
Just firmed Mechanical Engineering:bban: anyone else doing MechE?

Hey, I'm doing mechE too:smile:
Nice :biggrin: What A levels are you doing?
Original post by phoebethompson17
I've firmed Loughborough to do Management Sciences and am thinking of choosing Elvyn Richards as my accommodation, anyone looking to do the same as either of those? :smile:

Hi phoebethompson17

Great to hear you'll be joining us at Loughborough. We look forward to welcoming you in September :biggrin:

If you think of any questions in the meantime, just shout!

Teresa
Original post by phoebethompson17

Just got an unconditional for the Management Sciences course. See you there!

Looking at Telford or Rigg-Rut for accommodation though..
Original post by maliksteven
Just got an unconditional for the Management Sciences course. See you there!

Looking at Telford or Rigg-Rut for accommodation though..

I am ridiculously jealous that you've got an unconditional :frown: See you next year!
Reply 94
Is anyone looking at catered halls?
2016 freshers and friends, if you believe in good karma, and doing something good for someone, will be good for you, please download the app Yubl and create account if you haven't already got one, search the for Socialscience and press the orange 'get with your mum' button! It will really help me out and would be so appreciated! Especially if you hope to be in our department next year, this will help you all out too!
Original post by xoxo97
chose loughborough as my firm choice and hopefully i will get in and study criminology

Hey, I see you want to study criminology, this is in the department of Social Science, help us win £1000 for an amazing party for you! If you believe in good karma, and doing something good for someone, please download the app Yubl and create account if you haven't already got one, search the for Socialscience and press the orange 'get with your mum' button! It will really help me and you out and would be so appreciated! Social Science Love xx
Hi!! I've firmed Loughborough to study psychology and was curious as to who else has? I'm so nervous I'm not going to get in as psychology is a competitive course and they're asking me for AAB. But fingers crossed!
Original post by crosj0061
Hi!! I've firmed Loughborough to study psychology and was curious as to who else has? I'm so nervous I'm not going to get in as psychology is a competitive course and they're asking me for AAB. But fingers crossed!

You'll be alright m8. Just get off TSR and get revising :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Original post by scottagunning_
Confirmed my offer for Sport and Exercise Psychology! :smile:

Omg I've firmed this too!! I haven't found anyone else wanting to do this course 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending