The Student Room Group

Best graphical calculator for C3, C4 and M2?

Hi guys and girls, I am looking for a helpful graphical calculator for my maths Edexcel exams stated in the title. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
I liked my Casio FX9860 GII, but it really isn't necessary

Very easy to learn
Original post by Watchmen98v2
Hi guys and girls, I am looking for a helpful graphical calculator for my maths Edexcel exams stated in the title. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Casio FX 991ES Plus
Original post by metroboomin
Casio FX 991ES Plus

That's not a graphical calculator :s-smilie:
Original post by Student403
That's not a graphical calculator :s-smilie:

oh lol
TI-84 Plus (either the original Silver Edition or the new CE-T version)
Reply 6
*IMPORTANT*Hi everyone! I'm actually in my first year of university now but thought I would post all of my resources from my A levels last year. There are 1000s of resources including notes, practice questions and answers etc. for A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There were far too many to upload them individually so I uploaded them to a google drive so if you follow the link below it will take you to them! I found TSR so helpful when I was doing my A Levels and found other peoples notes to be useful so I thought I would reciprocate the favour and upload mine! They aren't exam board specific so I hope they're helpful (although I did do OCR-Bio, Edexcel- Chem and Maths).Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5eZEYkqM9hmUTFod25kMm1WN28&usp=sharing

Quick Reply

Latest