The Student Room Group

Kings College EMDP 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by PP112
Really? On their website it was one of their requirements for the medicine with foundation year course.

"Alternatively you must either be participating in the Realising Opportunities, Medview or the K+ programme"

Does this mean they will also accept people who are not part of those courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't in any of these programmes but I got an unconditional offer, maybe they changed the requirements from last yr.
Reply 261
aah that's sucks if that's the case :frown:
I have asked the same question to the admissions office do you know if they quick to reply to queries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightAtTheEnd
I wanna apply here in 2017 as well ^^

GCSE: 2A*s, 6As, 3Bs
A2 Predictions: AAA - A*AA (undecided but most likely one of these)
A2 Maths Early Entry Grade (Achieved): A
UKCAT: 703 Average.

Not a gap year student. Will be starting Year 13 and A2 in September ^^

Apply for the 5yr as your grades are good enough
Original post by RaychA
I wasn't in any of these programmes but I got an unconditional offer, maybe they changed the requirements from last yr.

What grades etc did you apply with to get an unconditional offer?
Hi there,

I'm thinking of applying for EMDP at King's. I got ABB at A-level, meet the GCSE requirements, my ACORN is 5 but my UKCAT is 2340 with band 1 in SJT due to mitigating circumstances. I was told that my circumstances will be considered alongside other factors when I apply for the 2019 entry when I contacted the widening participation team.
What worries me is that I started state school at 12/13 years old instead of 11. Would I still be considered for the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending