The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation help!!

recently firmed Nottingham Trent as my firm choice (ofc) and I still haven't had any information back about accommodation. I know we can start booking on the 16th, but I was wondering do we get are IDs for booking before that or..? and do we get this by post. kinda confusing, but I just want to know if we get are ID'S a couple of weeks before. thanks :-)
Original post by chxrissy
recently firmed Nottingham Trent as my firm choice (ofc) and I still haven't had any information back about accommodation. I know we can start booking on the 16th, but I was wondering do we get are IDs for booking before that or..? and do we get this by post. kinda confusing, but I just want to know if we get are ID'S a couple of weeks before. thanks :-)

Hi chxrissy,

You should receive an email from the accommodation team about 2/4 days after you have firmed, which will include your 'n' number, which is your personal id that you will need to book your accommodation. This email will provide you with more information about how to book your accommodation.

You will also receive post from us in the upcoming weeks with information about your accommodation as well. However, as long as you have received your 'n' number you will be able to book your accommodation online.

If you have not received that email, and its been longer than a week (please check your spam because sometimes they do end up there!), please let me know by pming me your name and date of birth, and I will chase this up for you! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending