The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Fee Status

Hi everyone,

I have recently been given conditional offer from kingston university to study Pharmacy with a foundation year!

I have recently applied for indefinite leave to remain in the UK and should be getting a reply within 3 months. Other universities I have applied for has asked to provide passport details and other paperwork to show that i have ILR which i will be getting within three months. Does anyone know when kingston university asks to provide these details?

Thanks
Original post by lndonmania22
Hi everyone,

I have recently been given conditional offer from kingston university to study Pharmacy with a foundation year!

I have recently applied for indefinite leave to remain in the UK and should be getting a reply within 3 months. Other universities I have applied for has asked to provide passport details and other paperwork to show that i have ILR which i will be getting within three months. Does anyone know when kingston university asks to provide these details?

Thanks

Hi Indonmania22,

I would suggest contacting our admissions team and speaking to them. All of their information is on the university website.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending