The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Your best bet would be to contact the college in question and explain the situation. If you have an A in the subject then they might be able to overlook the DD.
i wouldnt have said there was that much science as such. only a couple of sections involved some biology but even then you could get away with it not being too complex.
Reply 3
geographyrevision
i wouldnt have said there was that much science as such. only a couple of sections involved some biology but even then you could get away with it not being too complex.

Yes, I did A level psychology and although I had an A* in the subject at GCSE, I hadn't even done biology (and hate science in general anyway). It's definitely manageable.
I got EE at GCSE for Science, obviously my worst subject. Psychology is now my favourite and best subject, so Science means **** all really for Psychology.
Reply 5
my college didn't even ask for science, they asked for a Maths qualification..which would suggest it depends on the college, and i would have thought they would probably overlook it.

Latest

Trending

Trending