The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Entrepeneurship 2-Year (Fast Track) courses.. Northampton, Plymouth or Buckingham?

Hi all,
I originally wished to study at Nottingham Trent University however, i have recently concluded i wish to only be in University for two years.. if i can help it. I have discovered the 2-Year (Fast Track) courses that are available at just a few university's in the country; they are as followed (in no particular order):
1) University of Northampton, FdA Business Entrepreneurship.
2) University of Buckingham, BSc (Hons) Business Enterprise
3) University of Plymouth, BSc Hons Business Enterprise and Entrepreneurship

I am after any advice or reviews regarding these courses as i cannot find anything anywhere.
The Uni of Buckingham i think appeals to me more than the others however, financially, from what i can see, is not an option due to my household being on no more than £10,000 per year, my options for Uni, financially, is to rely solely on loans, bursaries etc. to get me through, i am aware this means the cheapest uni accommodations (i plan to stay in the uni halls) and that things will be tough.... but as i understand it Buckingham is a private uni.
I am currently studying BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business at college and i also have all of my GCSE's from High school at grade C's and above (English an A and Maths a C) My questions arent specific as such, just any information would be most helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending