The Student Room Group

Plymouth dentistry interview 2018

Hi guyz

I am having an interview for dentistry at Plymouth
UNI in a few days,
do u guyz have any tips/advice on how does the interview look like?

If anyone is in the same situation as me , lets talk guys! We can do this!
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I'm in the same situation too!
Reply 2
Original post by Daniortall
Hi guyz

UNI in a few days,

In the same situation here too and im freaking out...hows everyone feeling about theirs?
Reply 3
Hi guyz

UNI in a few days,

When is your interview?
What is everyone doing to prepare?
Reply 5
Original post by Aana12
In the same situation here too and im freaking out...hows everyone feeling about theirs?

sameeee Im worried as hell I got no idea how its gonna be

they said in email that its mostly ethical
Reply 6
Original post by H20rikki
When is your interview?

Mines on Tuesday

Im applying as international student, they said they got only 2 places
for internationals:frown:
Reply 7
Mines on Tuesday

Im applying as international student, they said they got only 2 places
for internationals:frown:

Oh my god! Don't worry believe in yourself!! i am sure you will be fine. Mine is on Tuesday too!
Btw, what documents are you guys bringing in?
Reply 9
I have my interview tomorrow too! I heard their interview is mainly ethical based. So they give you a couple of different scenarios to choose from and you pick the one you're most confident with
Original post by rsq26
I have my interview tomorrow too! I heard their interview is mainly ethical based. So they give you a couple of different scenarios to choose from and you pick the one you're most confident with

Yepp... i hope their not something totally out of the ordinary
Reply 11
anyone on the 29th? Hows everyone preparing
Reply 12
Original post by pkhan1
anyone on the 29th? Hows everyone preparing

Hey pkhan. Mines on the 29th as well. Think its at 10:45 or something. I've just been searching up ethical questions for dentistry and hoping some examples of q and a will come up. Maybe see you there?

Good luck to everyone else too!

Not feeling too comfortable myself, though...
Reply 13
Does anyone know if they give offers out based entirely on how the interview went or do they take everything else into account too?
I had a Dentistry interview yesterday and I just entered and was extremely thirsty and there was a cup of water. I met all the panel members and then straight after drank the water without them saying and then one of them starts saying "There's water for you....oh you're already on it"
I DIEDDDD!! SO EMBARRASSING!!
Reply 15
Original post by Zaib Malik
I had a Dentistry interview yesterday and I just entered and was extremely thirsty and there was a cup of water. I met all the panel members and then straight after drank the water without them saying and then one of them starts saying "There's water for you....oh you're already on it"
I DIEDDDD!! SO EMBARRASSING!!

😂😂 how did you find it in general though? They said they'd get back in a few days, soo nervous😐😐
Reply 16
Me too
Original post by bcm123
😂😂 how did you find it in general though? They said they'd get back in a few days, soo nervous😐😐

Yeah i think overall it was good but two questions went not that well
Reply 18
Hey everyone!! I had an interview at Plymouth on Monday and I'm just wondering how everyone found it? Did anyone get an email saying you'd get a response in a few days? If so, has anyone had a response yet? I'm sooo nervous and just wondering what they meant by 'a few days' 🤐😬
Reply 19
Original post by Arran_P
Hey everyone!! I had an interview at Plymouth on Monday and I'm just wondering how everyone found it? Did anyone get an email saying you'd get a response in a few days? If so, has anyone had a response yet? I'm sooo nervous and just wondering what they meant by 'a few days' 🤐😬

I had one on Tuesday! Honestly I'm not sure how it went, some q's were fine but I didn't know what answers they wanted for some others. How did you find it? They emailed me saying 'a few days' too! Last year they replied about 2 weeks later

Quick Reply

Latest