The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Accomodation - UAL.

I have put down Camberwell as my firm choice and I'm now looking at which halls to stay in. I am looking at the ones in Camberwell but also don't mind ones that are outside Camberwell (as long as they aren't more than 40mins on bus). I am needing some advice on which to pick? I want a halls ideally that is easy access for decent clubs and also a halls that is very socialable and with lots of students in. Thanks
ye i'm in the same position, i heard that bernard myers house is good cos it's more social cos it's a proper uni flat, while at camberwell campus you're mostly just stuck in your own room, idk tho i'm weighing the pros and cons. i'm also considering glassyard building, although it's quite pricy it's in a trendy area and more transport links aaaagh so stressful though :frown:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, i've heard Bernard Myers is the better one to go for out of those two in Camberwell. I know someone who's at Camberwell but staying at Don Gratton halls and said it's 40mins on tube to Peckam Rye then u just have a ten min walk to Camberwell College of Arts. He said some of his friends are at the ones in Camberwell and apparently they regret it as they dont really leave the Camberwell area much. He said it's also good because he meets lots of ppl from all colleges staying at Don Gratton and night life round there is meant to be amazing. He did say though most people he's friends with at Camberwell stay closer to Camberwell so he said thats the downside but he did say he's closer with his friends at halls so I really don't know either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending