The Student Room Group

Computer Science at Bradford Uni

I'm planning on studying computer science at Bradford Uni, I saw the facilities that the Uni offered during my visit on a open day but I'm wondering how good the teaching and the general course is? Also I've only been to Bradford once, it is as bad as what people say?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZAYN.
I'm planning on studying computer science at Bradford Uni, I saw the facilities that the Uni offered during my visit on a open day but I'm wondering how good the teaching and the general course is? Also I've only been to Bradford once, it is as bad as what people say?

I am at Bradford.. Teaching is good although the area is shocking. Do you have any other offers??
Hi there I'm currently a final year student doing my dissertation on women in the computing industry and whether changing the curriculum from ICT to Computing would encourage more females into the industry and I would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete this questionnaire for me! Thank you in advance :smile:I'll be happy to one in return :smile:) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o56EdN-tu39HqJhAWOf_dTmyTIV4uyqYPDt8WTmPEqg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Original post by sham78612
Hi there I'm currently a final year student doing my dissertation on women in the computing industry and whether changing the curriculum from ICT to Computing would encourage more females into the industry and I would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete this questionnaire for me! Thank you in advance :smile:I'll be happy to one in return :smile:) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o56EdN-tu39HqJhAWOf_dTmyTIV4uyqYPDt8WTmPEqg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I have completed it. Good luck with your studies. Is Dr Zahid Hussain your support lecturer?
Original post by urbanlocations
I have completed it. Good luck with your studies. Is Dr Zahid Hussain your support lecturer?

Thank you I really appreciate it and no it's Steve I'm not at Bradford university btw and good luck with everything! Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending