The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

access course onto pharmacy

hi i was wondering i am a grade below the entry requirements for applied science so i was wondering does the uni of Bradford accept science access courses onto pharmacy.
thank you!!
Reply 1
Directly from their website ‘128 UCAS tariff points from an Access to Higher Education Diploma - Science subject required. Must include a minimum of 12 credits of Chemistry or Biology at Distinction and 12 credits at Distinction in one other Science subject.’

https://www.bradford.ac.uk/courses/ug/pharmacy-mpharm/
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
Directly from their website ‘128 UCAS tariff points from an Access to Higher Education Diploma - Science subject required. Must include a minimum of 12 credits of Chemistry or Biology at Distinction and 12 credits at Distinction in one other Science subject.’

https://www.bradford.ac.uk/courses/ug/pharmacy-mpharm/

Would a unilook down upon a person applying withh an access course?
Reply 3
Original post by fluff1
Would a unilook down upon a person applying withh an access course?

They should treat you like any other applicant. If anything some unis are being seen to slightly favour access courses. I have just received 3/3 (I withdrew from my 4th after they offered me an interview) offers for vet med using an access course and I have friends in the course who have offers for pharmacy.
Reply 4
thank you so much how did you find the (Original post by ALEreapp)They should treat you like any other applicant. If anything some unis are being seen to slightly favour access courses. I have just received 3/3 (I withdrew from my 4th after they offered me an interview) offers for vet med using an access course and I have friends in the course who have offers for pharmacy.

thank you so much how did you find the access course, which unis less favour an access course? thank you so much good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by fluff1
thank you so much how did you find the (Original post by ALEreapp)They should treat you like any other applicant. If anything some unis are being seen to slightly favour access courses. I have just received 3/3 (I withdrew from my 4th after they offered me an interview) offers for vet med using an access course and I have friends in the course who have offers for pharmacy.

thank you so much how did you find the access course, which unis less favour an access course? thank you so much good luck :smile:

I’ve really enjoyed the course! It’s very varied and for me has honestly been quite easy content wise. Not all unis will take the course so just check with them before applying. Or they only take it given certain circumstances x
Reply 6
Original post by ALEreapp
I’ve really enjoyed the course! It’s very varied and for me has honestly been quite easy content wise. Not all unis will take the course so just check with them before applying. Or they only take it given certain circumstances x

thank you so much did you do the triple science or the double science?
Reply 7
Original post by fluff1
thank you so much did you do the triple science or the double science?

I do triple, so 12 credits of each science then 3 credits of maths, followed by a research project of 6 credits which you can essentially pick which science that contributes to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending