(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
:top:
Reply 3
Original post by hezzlington
:biggrin:

Original post by Ribenas
x

It doesn't look appetizing at all on this camera! The colours are showing really pale for some reason.

:dontknow:

Tasted amazing though. Will be doing something that requires a bit more finesse soon.
Damn. Now I want a cow sandwich.
Reply 6
x

I cannot cook but never the less I will be looking forward to it :biggrin:
Do you want any bread with your cow?

Spoiler

Subbing. I spend about half of what you do. But looking for ideas
Original post by SophieSmall
Do you want any bread with your cow?

Spoiler

the steaks from the smithdown asda btw, £3!

Do you mean like a frying steak? literally flash fry it then serve?
Original post by Angry cucumber
Subbing. I spend about half of what you do. But looking for ideas

I'm was working as well as part time student so I can afford to spend this much, as I have a little bit of money saved up. It also means I have the time to go around shopping and cooking without a set meal plan. When I'm back at university full time I'll be spending much less.

I'm doing a macro friendly chicken/rice dish tonight so will post that soon.
I'm was working as well as part time student so I can afford to spend this much, as I have a little bit of money saved up. It also means I have the time to go around shopping and cooking without a set meal plan. When I'm back at university full time I'll be spending much less.

I'm 4 years into my 5 year degree. Money is tight yo :tongue: What you studying?

The reduced meat section is my go to place :biggrin:
the steaks from the smithdown asda btw, £3!

Do you mean like a frying steak? literally flash fry it then serve?

Asda has some banging deals. But did you notice they removed the reduced isle in Smithdown? :'(

Not quite that thin :tongue:
TSR could do with a good food blog, starting to get a bit bored of the food I'm cooking so watching the thread hoping for a few new ideas
Original post by Angry cucumber
I'm 4 years into my 5 year degree. Money is tight yo :tongue: What you studying?

The reduced meat section is my go to place :biggrin:

Geophysics. You a medic I take it?

Agreed. 500g skinless boneless chicken thighs for £1.83 is my latest bargain.

Original post by SophieSmall
Asda has some banging deals. But did you notice they removed the reduced isle in Smithdown? :'(

Not quite that thin :tongue:

Nah bro it's by the yogurt now.

The steak looks fat from the angle I took it at, the bread is really thin and the bottom got a bit soggy towards the end.

Nah bro it's by the yogurt now.

The steak looks fat from the angle I took it at, the bread is really thin and the bottom got a bit soggy towards the end.

Considering I basically never buy yoghurt, I never would have known if you hadn't told me. Thanks :tongue:

You should make chicken curry with rice.
Original post by chikane
You should make chicken curry with rice.

Wow, I've literally, about 2 seconds ago finished writing an ingredient list for a chicken curry with rice.

That is exactly what I am making tonight. (was planning to make Teriyaki chicken but that will have to wait till tomorrow, I'm craving curry)

Vet actually :tongue:

I get a lot of turkey breast out of it and a lot of chicken thighs too :biggrin:

Got a sirloin steak for a couple quid a month or so ago. It was sooo good
Wow, I've literally, about 2 seconds ago finished writing an ingredient list for a chicken curry with rice.

That is exactly what I am making tonight. (was planning to make Teriyaki chicken but that will have to wait till tomorrow, I'm craving curry)

Haha great minds think alike :wink: looking forward to seeing it.

Quick Reply

Latest