What did you get in GCSE's?

Scroll to see replies

3A's 2B's. That's basically it.
Reply 601
Original post by HateSpeechDotCom
3A's 2B's. That's basically it.

Better than nothing. Wink wink.
Original post by M5 Ghost
Hi, what did you guys get in GCSE's, I'm trying to motivate myself to get top grades.

I got 3 9s (maths, English lang and lit) and 7 A*s (triple science, Geography, History, PE and French). I think the key to doing well at GCSE is quickly evaluating weaknesses, nobody ever improved answering questions on topics they could already, do as well as starting revision early (ie creating all revision resources well before your exams) and revising little and often (cramming can work at GCSE but it's a very risky strategy and few people can pull it).
I wish you the best of luck with all your exams in the summer!
If you anyone requires any further advice/has any questions about hitting those top grades in summer PM me, I'm happy to help.
8 A* 4 A grades
Reply 604
Original post by ajohnston2001
I got 3 9s (maths, English lang and lit) and 7 A*s (triple science, Geography, History, PE and French). I think the key to doing well at GCSE is quickly evaluating weaknesses, nobody ever improved answering questions on topics they could already, do as well as starting revision early (ie creating all revision resources well before your exams) and revising little and often (cramming can work at GCSE but it's a very risky strategy and few people can pull it).
I wish you the best of luck with all your exams in the summer!
If you anyone requires any further advice/has any questions about hitting those top grades in summer PM me, I'm happy to help.

The question was asked 5th April 2016.
Original post by Black Water
The question was asked 5th April 2016.

It's a good job I didn't do a GCSE in Computing or Chronology then, isn't it?
Mine weren't amazing or anything, I was always far too occupied with video games, films, editing when I should have spent time revising, admittedly, but that's who I am I guess :smile:

I got like 2 As *(One was a distinction)* 2 Bs and 5 Cs
Reply 607
Original post by ajohnston2001
It's a good job I didn't do a GCSE in Computing or Chronology then, isn't it?

Haha, don’t sweat it. A lot of people have done it.
Original post by M5 Ghost
Hi, what did you guys get in GCSE's, I'm trying to motivate myself to get top grades.

D, F, E and the rest are Us.

Quick Reply

Latest