The Student Room Group

Question for the guys. If you woke up as a woman.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
immature

Not immature, i'm just curious and adventurous.
Original post by the bear
i...i thought that it was something ladies just did :colondollar:

When we turn 16 the magical splits fairy waves her magic wand at us and gives us the power to do impressive splits.
Become a lesbian.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
When we turn 16 the magical splits fairy waves her magic wand at us and gives us the power to do impressive splits.

:wizard:

i thought it would be something like that :colondollar:
I'd want nice big bambi eyes, wear lots of make-up and have spectacular tits. I'd lay jelly and ice cream on them, and haven given myself a neck like a gazelle I'd make a buffet on my tits every single day. The objects I'd shove up myself would never end. No size or shape would be too much. I'd ride the thickest cock till I burst and dyke it up every other day. I'd develop a girlish giggle, have long flowing tresses and drag my bleeding pussy along a shopping mall floor and paint the town red.
Original post by indigofox
Ok I know people like posting one line jokes etc to try and make people laugh but try and answer as honestly as you can.

Say you suddenly woke up as a female and was told that you would live the rest of your life like this. How happy/dissapointed would you be about it?
How would you choose to dress?
What would you choose to be like ie a tomboy or would you try to be feminine?
What plan would you give yourself in life? Would you rush to have kids and stay at home, be a career woman, what career would you go for?
Do you think you would try to change your personality in any way?
Would your perspective on life change ie would you feel you were on a time limit/dread getting older or would you feel the same?

I'd be over the moon. Being a 6+/10 female = life on easy mode.

Just spread legs and get anything you want...there are some women who have even figured how to mak men give them money / things without giving them any sexual favours in return. Incredible.
Masturbate till my fanny dried up and tits fell off.
I'd be ecstatic! I'd love to have been born a girl, that way loving guys would be so much easier! Being gay, if I'd been born a girl, do you reckon I would've been a lesbian??:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Nihilisme
I'd be over the moon. Being a 6+/10 female = life on easy mode.

Just spread legs and get anything you want...there are some women who have even figured how to mak men give them money / things without giving them any sexual favours in return. Incredible.

Ha it's certainly not been easy for me or other girls I knew, for the pretty popular girls yes but guys don't realise how hard it can be for the many shy 'unpopular' girls who feel that asking a guy out is wrong. Plus I hear many women say when a woman gets to 35 or 40 they are still valued mainly on looks which have faded, yet a mans proposed value is more in his hands and control, Ie career/resources, status, money.
Reply 29
Original post by blinx2100
I'd be ecstatic! I'd love to have been born a girl, that way loving guys would be so much easier! Being gay, if I'd been born a girl, do you reckon I would've been a lesbian??:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, Id guess you would probably like guys but it's an interesting question. What's so great about being a girl lol? Just curious as If I could choose I'd be male.
Reply 30
Original post by IFoundWonderland

This is why we were also given skirts.
No, Id guess you would probably like guys but it's an interesting question. What's so great about being a girl lol? Just curious as If I could choose I'd be male.

If I were a girl, I'd have so many more options available to me relationship/sex-wise. It also wouldn't be frowned upon for me to express myself how I like - dressing effeminately, dyeing my hair, piercings e.t.c
Reply 32
Ok I know people like posting one line jokes etc to try and make people laugh but try and answer as honestly as you can.

Say you suddenly woke up as a female and was told that you would live the rest of your life like this. How happy/dissapointed would you be about it?
How would you choose to dress?
What would you choose to be like ie a tomboy or would you try to be feminine?
What plan would you give yourself in life? Would you rush to have kids and stay at home, be a career woman, what career would you go for?
Do you think you would try to change your personality in any way?
Would your perspective on life change ie would you feel you were on a time limit/dread getting older or would you feel the same?

First I'd jump on the mirror and I'd stuff my two hands in my vagina, then I'd masturbate for a few hours in every possible way.
After that, I would consider the rest of your questions.
Reply 33
Original post by blinx2100
If I were a girl, I'd have so many more options available to me relationship/sex-wise. It also wouldn't be frowned upon for me to express myself how I like - dressing effeminately, dyeing my hair, piercings e.t.c

You wouldn't have many options once you hit 40, according to some dating website studies. Apparently men have it easier with dating after 35 ish. I see loads of guys with dyed hair and piercings, I actually thought piercings were more accepted in males ha.
You wouldn't have many options once you hit 40, according to some dating website studies. Apparently men have it easier with dating after 35 ish. I see loads of guys with dyed hair and piercings, I actually thought piercings were more accepted in males ha.

I go to a grammar school, so they make me take my piercings out, and they won't let me me dye my hair a drastic colour! We have a twin girls school where they're allowed to do all that! And there are like so many more straight guys than gay ones, hence the having more options thing! Plus, if I've settled down before 40 I wouldn't need to worry about finding a man at that age
(edited 8 years ago)
It is too lewd to post.

Why?
Reply 37
I would be worried about being cat called, sexually harassed, being sexually abused, being abused and raped, being the victim of sexism and having menstrual cycles!At least I won't be called gay for wearing leggings...

I don't understand why a lot of males are being stupid with the whole "I would masturbate/be a lesbian." I hope all of you understand that male and female brains are different so you wouldn't be yourself.
Original post by IwuvTSR
I would be worried about being cat called, sexually harassed, being sexually abused, being abused and raped, being the victim of sexism and having menstrual cycles!At least I won't be called gay for wearing leggings...

I don't understand why a lot of males are being stupid with the whole "I would masturbate/be a lesbian." I hope all of you understand that male and female brains are different so you wouldn't be yourself.

Uh huh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
It would be good having boobs on call 24 hours a day. And if I was a babe totally leading men up the garden path. Not too sure about periods and childbirth, mind.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest