The Student Room Group

Prefect Application help?

Our school's application form for being a prefect (any type - they choose your role depending on the impression you make) is a form with questions and large boxes to put your answers in.

Some questions include "describe yourself in 3 words", "how would you improve the school" and "what personal qualities would you bring to this post?". If anyone can, may someone guide me in what kind of things are most sought after in higher positions e.g. Senior Prefect? Leadership, or teamwork? Kindness, or confidence? I'm shy to put anything too flattering down - naturally, I'd rather put "can breathe" than something boastful :/

Could someone give me a few pointers that I could use so it is unique yet worthy of a possible Senior Prefect role? The shorter, the better - I'd imagine that many will be writing lengthy sentences, so I wouldn't want to bore the recepient :smile:
For whatever position you're applying for I think team work would be a good one as you'll be with other students, if you're going for a higher position, communication and confidence, maybe public speaking? It can be hard to write about yourself sometimes, but have faith in yourself :smile: Hope the application goes well for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending