The Student Room Group

Proof of grades

Hey,

I have already completed a few A-Levels a while back but I can't seem to find the reward for one of them. If I state that I have these grades on UCAS will I be asked to show proof? or will UCAS provide the uni's with my proof?

Thanks
How long ago did you take the exams? Just contact your school/sixth form/college and tell them you lost the certificate and they should provide proof that you took the exam and got a certain grade to whatever University you tell them.
Original post by ramie
Hey,

I have already completed a few A-Levels a while back but I can't seem to find the reward for one of them. If I state that I have these grades on UCAS will I be asked to show proof? or will UCAS provide the uni's with my proof?

Thanks

You may be asked to show your certificates before enrolling but ucas wont ask for proof.
Reply 3
Original post by ramie
Hey,

Thanks

The same thing happened to me and one of my universities asked for proof and I was told that I will have to contact my exam board (which is the dreadful Edexcel btw!) and ask them to send me a replacement certificate and then I can use that as a proof. I have emailed Edexcel but haven't got any reply yet so let's see!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending