The Student Room Group

Question

Hi, I currently study for masters in Romania. I am in my first year and I would like to stop this programme in order to move in UK and start a taught course. As I have had very good results at the admission exam, romanian goverment fully covered my tuition fee. Can I get the 10k £ student loan from UK government taking into consideration the above?
I think the masters loan works the same way as the Undergrad loan..You have to be residing in the UK for a minimum of 5 years..
Original post by anams
Hi, I currently study for masters in Romania. I am in my first year and I would like to stop this programme in order to move in UK and start a taught course. As I have had very good results at the admission exam, romanian goverment fully covered my tuition fee. Can I get the 10k £ student loan from UK government taking into consideration the above?

EU students are eligible if they are studying in England (not anywhere in the UK).

Original post by Jackieox
I think the masters loan works the same way as the Undergrad loan..You have to be residing in the UK for a minimum of 5 years..

That isn't true http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=23299-Postgraduate-Loan-Full-time-Who-can-get-a-PGL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending