The Student Room Group

Bank of England School Leaver Development Programme 2016

I doubt anybody would reply, but has anybody applied for the BofE School Leaver programme? If so have you gotten a reply?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi, yeah I applied this year and got a place in Technology (originally applied for operations), how about you?
Reply 3
Hey, thank you! Did you attend the 18th of April interview for Operations? Because I haven't received anything yet!
Hi I actually attended the 28th April assessment centre. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice that you had. Have you heard anything back yet now though?
Reply 5
Original post by superdarklord
Hi I actually attended the 28th April assessment centre. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice that you had. Have you heard anything back yet now though?

Hahahaha no worries! Yeah I didn't get in :frown:
Original post by Jdo999
Hahahaha no worries! Yeah I didn't get in :frown:

oh no :frown: sorry to hear that. Do you know anyone that did?
Reply 7
Original post by superdarklord
oh no :frown: sorry to hear that. Do you know anyone that did?

Sadly not!:frown: I didn't stay in contact with any of them- I should had though!

Quick Reply

Latest