The Student Room Group

Germany is having immigrant integration problems.

[video="youtube;Kn-RBMGDozk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Although I am not "for" bringing the migrants into the EU, you do realize an minority of refugees may be hostile but this doesen't become hostile for them as a whole. And what was Angela Merkal thinking? ASAP Integration? They firstly need to learn German to integrate and they're not economical migrants, they're refugees so this whole "integration" issue surely won't reign over them. And okay maybe they were "muslim migrants", but 30% of those coming into Germany were Christian/Yazidi.
What did I just watch...

This is getting seriously out of hand. What a bunch of animals.
"Immigrants can all go back to their war torn countries because of the actions of some thugs. Europe will now become a third world violent country where white are a minority"

/thread
Original post by Oblivion99
Although I am not "for" bringing the migrants into the EU, you do realize an minority of refugees may be hostile but this doesen't become hostile for them as a whole. And what was Angela Merkal thinking? ASAP Integration? They firstly need to learn German to integrate and they're not economical migrants, they're refugees so this whole "integration" issue surely won't reign over them.

Only a tiny amount of the people arriving in Germany and the rest of Europe are real refugees fleeing war in Iraq and Syria.

Lots of them are just that, economic migrants. They'll stay in Europe permanently.

Merkel and the rest of the EU community have failed to control who comes in.
Reply 5
Only the beginning, I fear
Original post by Dodgypirate
Only a tiny amount of the people arriving in Germany and the rest of Europe are real refugees fleeing war in Iraq and Syria.

Lots of them are just that, economic migrants. They'll stay in Europe permanently.

Merkel to me was an idiot. Okay, this was an humanitarian issue and Germany is undergoing population decline, but there was this factor of integration and whether the needs of her own citizens would be met first before bringing in MILLIONS of refugees which will cost the economy over $6b
Original post by Oblivion99
Merkel to me was an idiot. Okay, this was an humanitarian issue and Germany is undergoing population decline, but there was this factor of integration and whether the needs of her own citizens would be met first before bringing in MILLIONS of refugees which will cost the economy over $6b

The needs of her citizens were completely ignored when she chose to roll the red carpet out for hordes of ill-disciplined immigrants. I don't know what she was thinking at the time, but now it's obvious she's regretting it.
Reply 8
Original post by Phillip88
[video="youtube;Kn-RBMGDozk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk[/video]

Lancashire Moorlands
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/663901/Iraqi-migrant-family-belmont-lancashire
Original post by MildredMalone
No-one thinks all immigrants should go back anywhere. Some people who immigrate bring valuable skills and experience with them, and are truly culturally enriching. But people who come here from muslim countries ... don't.

Ignoring the islamophobic bit, what exactly are you and your fellow closet racists think is a solution? And dont give me the 'restrict immigration ******** because thats already happening.
Original post by Youngmetro
Ignoring the islamophobic bit, what exactly are you and your fellow closet racists think is a solution? And dont give me the 'restrict immigration ******** because thats already happening.

Can you tell me what was Islamophobic in his remark?

There needs to be a lot more control on who we let into Europe. If the immigrants are bringing in skills and actually want to intergrate, then they should be let in.

We should be watching each immigrant or immigrant family for the next half a year or year to see how they're managing.
0:14 jeeeeeeeesus!
Can you tell me what was Islamophobic in his remark?

There needs to be a lot more control on who we let into Europe. If the immigrants are bringing in skills and actually want to intergrate, then they should be let in.

We should be watching each immigrant or immigrant family for the next half a year or year to see how they're managing.

'People who come from muslim countries...dont'. It's prejudice, pre judging.

Those who come from muslim countries claim refugee status. There's nothing we can do unless we break international law. Besides, we have done as much as we can to stop this crisis. Immigrants do bring skills.

Think of the costs involved with that.

Its so easy to sit down and say more needs to be done when we have done as much as possible. EU arent opening their borders to refugees, they break the fences down to get in. Cant really blame them when they've got nothing to lose.
There's more to this story than a bunch of guys just beating someone up.

I'm speculating but I think those cars may have attempted to, or did (as 0:14 shows) run someone over which understandably would cause some upset and anger.

Was it the right reaction? No.
An understandable one? Perhaps.

Update:

Here is a clip carrying the news story.

It seems like the "violent Muslim guys" were expressing support and solidarity with the PKK, a banned terrorist organisation whose compatriots, the YPG, are taking the fight to Assad and IS.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
"Immigrants can all go back to their war torn countries because of the actions of some thugs. Europe will now become a third world violent country where white are a minority"

/thread

Every single thread you've added your input, its either you are calling someone islamophobe or racist. Present good arguments and you never know you might change people like the OP 's mind on his views on immigrants - not everything is islamophobia or racism,people have genuine concern.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RUNSran
Every single thread you've added your input, its either you are calling someone islamophobe or racist. Present good arguments and you never know you might change people like the OP 's mind on his views on immigrants - not everything is islamophobia or racism.

Dont remember calling OP an islamophobe.

I do present good arguments, if you stalked me properly you would see.

you've failed at trying to provoke me here.

Its between 30-40% who are classed as refugees, so not really a tiny amount. In light of the new agreement with Turkey it will be 100%.
Reply 17
Dont remember calling OP an islamophobe.

I do present good arguments, if you stalked me properly you would see.

you've failed at trying to provoke me here.

Not trying to provoke you - I gain nothing from that! and dont stalk. When I click on topics concerning immigrants or muslims all I see is people like you calling people islamophobes and racists without presenting any factual arguments.

There are very good people on this site who present good arguments trying to change the people's negative view on immigrants without resorting to petty things like name calling
(edited 8 years ago)
What did I just watch...

This is getting seriously out of hand. What a bunch of animals.

Actually, the video is wrong. The video was actually filming a Turkey National driving into a Kurdish demonstration and the video was the aftermath of people picking up the injured:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350aNG19fgY
Original post by RUNSran
Every single thread you've added your input, its either you are calling someone islamophobe or racist. Present good arguments and you never know you might change people like the OP 's mind on his views on immigrants - not everything is islamophobia or racism,people have genuine concern.

Actually, he had a point so? I technically guess you need to stfu. Freedom to write what he wants, everyone has different interpretations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending