The Student Room Group

Recommended city in canada to meet local girls

Hi my dear lads,So, after discussing you guys and getting your help like you always do, I've started to apply for jobs in the UK in order to achieve my dream and finally live in this great country, unfortunately as I've been also told before- its almost impossible now to find a sponsorship and not a single employer return to me. So, sad and depressed I've started to look for my new alternative, there were always only 4 options globally for me, now 3 of them are out of the equation and I left with the one I really hoped I wouldn't - Canada. A reminder - I'm an Israeli guy with a EU passport and a very middle eastern look, I'm looking for a city where I can actually also meet original local white girls and not feel like a 3rd world country refugee (I felt that in Germany). I've talked with an Israeli guy in Canada and he really brings me down. He says that Canada is more similar to the EU than the US and UK in terms of girls' preferences and how they see middle easterns. He says that like in the EU it would be extremely hard for me to know a white girl there. Now for me it's very bad news because I've just returned from Berlin cuse I felt really unwanted there and I don't want to move to a very far and cold destination just to get disappointed again. So, can you maybe please recommend some cities in Canada where it would be possible for me to live, enjoy and meet loacl girls? The guy recommended that I stay out of the big cities that are filled with immigrants like me and go to the smaller "more authentic" places.Thanks !
Original post by TOM_1900
Hi my dear lads,So, after discussing you guys and getting your help like you always do, I've started to apply for jobs in the UK in order to achieve my dream and finally live in this great country, unfortunately as I've been also told before- its almost impossible now to find a sponsorship and not a single employer return to me. So, sad and depressed I've started to look for my new alternative, there were always only 4 options globally for me, now 3 of them are out of the equation and I left with the one I really hoped I wouldn't - Canada. A reminder - I'm an Israeli guy with a EU passport and a very middle eastern look, I'm looking for a city where I can actually also meet original local white girls and not feel like a 3rd world country refugee (I felt that in Germany). I've talked with an Israeli guy in Canada and he really brings me down. He says that Canada is more similar to the EU than the US and UK in terms of girls' preferences and how they see middle easterns. He says that like in the EU it would be extremely hard for me to know a white girl there. Now for me it's very bad news because I've just returned from Berlin cuse I felt really unwanted there and I don't want to move to a very far and cold destination just to get disappointed again. So, can you maybe please recommend some cities in Canada where it would be possible for me to live, enjoy and meet loacl girls? The guy recommended that I stay out of the big cities that are filled with immigrants like me and go to the smaller "more authentic" places.Thanks !

Just to check - are you asking for a place in Canada that is comfortable with Israeli immigrants and has diversity in genders? Also, are you asking in a romantic sense, or something different?
Reply 2
Original post by taylor2317
Just to check - are you asking for a place in Canada that is comfortable with Israeli immigrants and has diversity in genders? Also, are you asking in a romantic sense, or something different?

Yes to both questions. Of course I don't want to be the only immigrant out there, but I also don't want to be hated or discriminated against, specifically in a romantic way with the girls that are my taste.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending