Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, me!
Reply 2
Original post by Melxdr
Yes, me!

Hello! Have you received an offer?
Reply 3
Yes, I received the offer about 2 months ago (end Feb). I applied for the Jan deadline. I haven't formally accepted yet but I have until the end of today to decide, hence googling it for inspiration!!!! What about yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by Melxdr
Yes, I received the offer about 2 months ago (end Feb). I applied for the Jan deadline. I haven't formally accepted yet but I have until the end of today to decide, hence googling it for inspiration!!!! What about yourself?

I received an offer about a month ago. I applied for the March deadline. I decided to accept the offer a few days ago but I am still trying to find more information about the course etc.
Reply 5
same here.

I was just wondering what role does the college play in graduate student studies ?
Reply 6
OP, are you on track for a 1st or a high 2:1 (67 and above)?
Reply 7
Hi received an offer also, accepted the place and need to accept the college in the next few days.

Are either of you undertaking the course, whilst working or coming direct from undergrads ?
Reply 8
Just wondering whats everyones background and qualifications are ? I'll start with mine :smile:

Work experience : Big 4 in tax
University for UG : LSE
Degree and grade : first class maths and economics

I recieved the offer couple of months ago
Curious - how can you have a whole degree in taxation?
would that not be covered in an economics course?
Reply 10
Rj_ccc

I have also received an offer and going through the process of challenging if it is the correct course, correct timing etc

Undergrad- Economics - Non UK University - 2001
Postgrads - Corporate Finance - Non UK University - 2003
Chartered Accountant ACA - Articles with Deloitte - Member from 2006
10 years post qualification in Financial Services in Latin America, Midfle East, Scandinavia and the U.K.

Interested in why other people have applied for the course, what people think it will add to there CV?

As I am quite well established in my career, I would do the course simply out of interest without necessarily using it to progress my career per se, challenging whether this is a good enough reason ?

Cheers
Reply 11
hi is anyone applying in 2018 ?
Hi rizzl8 - I have applied this year. I see we are due to hear at around 8 - 10 weeks after the application deadline, so it looks like there is a while to wait yet! Good luck with your application.
Reply 13
Anyone had an offer yet? It is now almost mid-March, should we expect to hear in the coming weeks?
Reply 14
Hello, i also applied for the MSc in Taxation for 2018-2020. Provided that the second deadline ended by Friday, one can assume that within the next two weeks we will hear back. Good Luck with your application people.
Reply 15
Hi! Anyone applying this year ?
Hey! I applied this year. When exactly did you get your offer? Was it still in Feburary? Also, how did you get? Was the offer directly in an e-mail or did the e-mail refer to a change of your status in the online portal?
Original post by symba10
Any other applicants?

Hey! I applied this year. When exactly did you get your offer? Was it still in Feburary? Also, how did you get? Was the offer directly in an e-mail or did the e-mail refer to a change of your status in the online portal?

Original post by Melxdr
Yes, me!
Original post by Nazym
Hi! Anyone applying this year ?

Hey! Yes, I applied for entry in 2021. Did you submit your application yet?
Reply 19
Hi Christoph, I did apply for 2021 entry too. When did you apply?

Latest

Trending

Trending